What is your Favorite coffee, mocha, latte, cap, etc?

by AK - Jeff 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• searching4truth
    searching4truth
    Starbucks Caramel Macciatto Grande Hot (winter) Iced (summer)

I am with you lonely sheep but my usual coffee at home is strong black no sugar.

• Mulan
    Mulan

My favorite is Starbuck's Gold Coast blend, but I rarely buy it.

At home I use Costco's Kirkland Costa Rica blend, that they roast at the store. They have self-serve grinders there so I usually do it when I buy the coffee.

I drink it black only. Seldom use creamers unless I buy an occasional latte at Starbucks.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

That depends on where I get it from:

Dunn Brothers: Large, Skinny Mocha Icecrema

Paneras: Largo I. C. Mocha

Starbucks: Grande, Mocha light Frappuccino

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater
    black strong and hot arabica, with a cigarette. no other bullshyte in my coffee. death to robusta!!

6 to 8 cups a day.

Same here :)

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Dunkin Donuts coffee

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Long Black - Arabica strong, black and preferably freshly roasted. No other additives!

I regularly go to a place that imports a range of good coffees, so it is easy to OD.

h9k

• proplog2
    proplog2

French pressed African coffees - and without cream & sugar. Occasionally I like the taste of evaporated canned milk - nostalgia thing from early 1950's

• free2beme
    free2beme

Starbucks, White Chocolate Mocha with Raspberry

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Peppermint mocha in winter, otherwise I usually just get a latte and put in a little sweet & low.

Sherry

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Don't laugh, but Tasters Choice Instant is just fine with me. Black, two cups in the morning!

I have tried and sampled coffee's from all over the world, at all prices, but the above is reasonably priced and quick to fix and to me, just as satisfying.

Outaservice (Cheap wine is okay with me too!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit