UPDATE!: THEY ALL ADMITTED EGGING US -Elders now know, heads are rolling!!

by Lady Liberty 184 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Makes me wonder who's been killing all the frosty's in my neighborhood!

Some years back in Brooklyn there was a wave of arson attacks. The target? Christmas wreaths! With the proximity to Bethel, I theorised that some over-zealous Bethelite was taking his anti-Christmas beliefs too seriously.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Lonelysheep wrote: Makes me wonder who's been killing all the frosty's in my neighborhood!

Sunshine Superman.

-Aude.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Obviously, LL's experience is not an incident of the same magnitude as this, however - for comparison purposes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16506682/

Man sets fire to nativity scene No injuries at Northern California church; suspect arrested The Associated Press Updated: 2:13 a.m. ET Jan. 7, 2007

RICHMOND, Calif. - A man walked into a church, doused a nativity scene with a flammable liquid and set it ablaze in front of a practicing choir, police said.

Robert Mills, 40, of San Pablo, was arrested Friday night while hiding in a park minutes after police said he walked into St. Cornelius Parish and announced he was going to set the church on fire.

Mills told everyone to leave but blocked the doorway until he began showering the sanctuary with the liquid, giving choir members a chance to escape, said Richmond Police Lt. Enos Johnson.

The fire destroyed the nativity scene, a lectern and carpeting, and caused extensive smoke damage. No one was injured.

Prosecutors will likely charge Mills with arson and possibly false imprisonment because the building was occupied when the fire occurred, police said.

“If they establish it’s a hate crime, they could go in that direction,” Johnson said.

Mills remained in custody at a detention facility in Martinez on Saturday. It was not clear if he had an attorney.

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
  • anewme
    anewme

Lady Liberty, the important thing is it must be documented somewhere outside the confines of this forum.
    The mountain of evidence that the JWs is a manipulating sorrow-causing, grief-filled, selfish cult must be made known. Little by little, by documentation and identifying and reporting abuses of behavior and treatment like this, the real truth about them will be made known.

These stories and others like them were not made known to us who foolishly joined this cult years ago. If we had been warned we would have closed the door on the smiling JWs who came to our doors.

There is the another factor to take into consideration. Many JWs need to WAKE UP! They are in a wacko group and are not even aware of it. Reporting this bizarre behavoir may open their eyes to the rot inside their culture.

The JWs teach millions of people that God is going to fix the myriad problems on the earth: all the dying species, the starving masses, the garbage problem, the dying seas. They are taught they are powerless to do anything to help, in fact they are taught they are working for the devil if they do try and help save the world. How monstrous! How tragic that millions are taught to give all their time and money to Brooklyn and in return they are soothed with lies that they alone will survive when all hell brakes loose on mankind.
    WHAT DECEIT! WHAT LIES! HOW OUR HEARTS ACHE THAT WE WERE DECEIVED BY THIS SATANIC CULT! We have spent time and money on a selfish business instead of using our lives to help others and this beautiful world.

I say Lady Liberty do whatever you can to wake these adult men up personally to reality and use this opportunity to broadcast the underlying hatred and warped views the JWs have of mankind and the world.

Anewme

• Gill
    Gill

Anewme - Very good points.

The Witnesses are also taught that God is going to kill everyone who doesn't do what they do.....go to meetings, FS. blah blah etc. God is going to kill everyone so that 'They' the JWs can have the whole world to themselves. Then, he's going to resurrect everyone who has died, and kill them all again if they don't becomes JWs.

It's little wonder that JWs have no respect for anyone else and their beliefs....and LL's frosty for that matter.

A Witness can wriggle and theocratically lie, that this is not what they believe, but when you ask them why they want you to go to meetings, out in FS, and study the WTBTS literature like they do, they cannot answer you.....because they believe that if you don't, God is going to kill you, but they don't want to say that out loud because it sounds BAD, really BAD and maybe they can sniff the BS in there!

Having spent time with a few JW relatives over Christmas, I despaired at their horrible remarks about 'worldly people' and how they hated hearing Christmas songs in shops etc.

Jehovah's Witnesses rank amongst the nastiest, most intolerant religion/cult in the world.

• Golf
    Golf

Trust me, PRESS CHARGES!!!!! What goes around comes around. If they didn't get caught, do you think for one minute anyone of them would have fessed up to the prank?

Golf

• done4good
    done4good
    Your situation is only two-heartbeats from the same attitude that is present when KKK burns a cross in a black families' yard IMO.

Amen. This is disgusting. Press charges.

j

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Press charges. What they did was wrong. You can forgive them later.

• Quandry
    Quandry

ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE THE WITNESSES AND THEIR DESTRUCTION OF FROSTY!!

Whether or not you press charges, etc. Please do not overlook the value of public knowledge and embarrassment this has the potential to bring on the congregation and organization. Especially if it is done with humor. Some of the comments about damage to poor Frosty are priceless.

This could be your opportunity to shine with literary genius!!! This could show the public just how vindictive and unloving Witnesses can be. It could definetely be a way to publicize the effects of shunning and subsequent attitudes toward those who leave the WTS organization.

Be creative.

• sf
    sf

Hey Dave, nice to 'see' you.

That agreement will be to have the opportunity to have you and your husband explain exactly why you left the religion to the whole group of people who were at the JW New Years Eve party.

Absolutely. I advocate this fully.

give all the information you have posted on this board about 607, 1914 and alike

Yes!! Share the wealth of knowledge you have gained here and elsewhere. What good is gaining knowledge if you aren't going to share it with those whom are/ were just like you?

As far as I see it, WE have THE obligation to do so.

THINK about all the possibilities from all perspectives.

THINK too, of all the children that you will be speaking for.

{{ May THE FORCE OF TRUTH be with you Lady }}

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit