JWs Egged Our House and Yanked Out Our "Frosty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Ostrich eggs... or paintballs.... (meniacal laugh)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Dear Stephanus,

LMAO!!!!

I can see the words "Why me? And why Frosty?" being the cry of a whole generation of victims of Cowardly Christmas Crimes.

Say it loud, and say it proud!

• becca1
    becca1

That's just disgraceful! You did the right thing notifiying the Sheriff. I like the idea of sending their elders a copy of the complaint. But please, don't retaliate in kind (however tempting). Show yourself to be the bigger and better person.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

No physical retaliation. It would just make you look bad. - - A letter to the editor of a local paper and letters (& copy of the Police report) to the local PO and CO if you can get his address. If not, I would send his copy to Brooklyn. Especially since they have so much family around (if I recall what you said correctly). The local PO would probably just cover it up.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Fight them with words-the letters to elders, editors, and the WTS. You can be pretty low though, and still be on a (comparitively) high road. You could also plan on decorating their house festively for Valentines day-or better yet, Easter. Late on a Sat night. Nothing destructive, just very pretty and semi permanent and difficult to remove before the meeting. The don't have a problem with 'celebrating' New years, so why should Easter be an issue?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think that every time something like this happens, and I seem to recall a couple of similar threads recently, a complaint should be made to the authorities and a copy of that complaint should be sent to the GB. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they have to read a letter to the BOE's stating that harrassing apostates can be a JC matter because of police involvement.

It might make one or two wonder how many of us are out here.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    I could also take out a ad in the local paper in the ad section regarding what they did. Lets see how they like being talked about in a negative way!! I wonder how the local JWs would respond if we put a ad in the papper saying something about religious persecution!! Or religious intolorance...JWs egg and tear down Christmas decorations of ex-member!!!

Please PLEASE do this!! I beg you!! Also make sure to send out a letter addressed to their congregation with a copy of that police report!!

Seriously. I would pay serious $$$ to see this incident published in the paper!! Those f**kers!!

• zagor
    zagor

Creeps!!!

You should probably send a letter to local newpaper too and to Crooklyn telling about 'examplary' behavior of 'model' witnoids

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't know if this will help in your situation, but here's what I did when I had a problem w/vandalism (not jw related). I put up a fake video camera outside that has a motion detector & moves when someone approaches. It looks very real. I also made sure to call the cops each time & on the phone I requested the cops pull up with their lights on to ensure the vandals knew I was serious. It did work in that case.

I also put up security system decals on my windows, which you can buy at Radio Shack for a few bucks (w/o any security system). They also have various alarms you might be able to use outside in some way so it makes a noise if people try to mess with your stuff.

I am also fond of booby traps--once I taped razor blades under my car stereo & the fools who tried to steal it got a nice handful--maybe there is a way to booby trap Frosty lol.

I wonder if it would do any good to print a copy of the laws pertaining to trespassing & vandalism and the penalties for both. Is your state one of those that allow homeowners to shoot & kill trespassers? Photocopy, highlight, put it in the mail to them, and start a rumor with your most gossipy neighbor that you are buying a gun. ha

(Too bad you can't get a new pit bull dog too.)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow, that's pretty low, even for JWs.

I'd shove a roll of Watchtowers into their tailpipe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit