JWs Egged Our House and Yanked Out Our "Frosty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Actually, I'm LMAO. You need to lecture these guys on pganism - in their zeal to cast down the idols of pagan Christendom, they seem to have gotten hopelessy confused. Now Santa, I get. But Frosty?? LOL No doubt..but even a good lecture wouldn't help these bozos!! They are not the brightests tools in the shed! They come from the "webbed feet clan!!" Sincerely, Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Another thought...

Had they been innocent, wouldn't the neighbors have called us to tell us we have the wrong guys, tat they are innocent!? Seems to me that by not calling us after they were contacted by the Sherrif, screams guilty!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• parakeet
    parakeet

Whatever happened to "waiting on Jehovah"? By taking vengeance into their own hands, they're usurping God's privilege and command that he alone will punish "apostates" in his own time (according to their braindead beliefs). Those spiteful vandals had better put down the eggs and start praying for forgiveness from their spiteful god.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Or maybe LL they are frightened to speak w/ you because you are filled w/ the debil (which is clearly evidenced by the frosty the snowman in your front yard!)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    No doubt..but even a good lecture wouldn't help these bozos!! They are not the brightests tools in the shed! They come from the "webbed feet clan!!"

Hmmm, I had a feeling...

I know it's cold comfort (pun unintentional), but you are not the first to experience this chilling, cold-hearted (again, no pun intended) crime wave. No one with a Frosty is safe!

In Ohio's Hamilton County, a pair of 18-year-olds were arrested for using screwdrivers to stab an inflatable 12-foot-tall Frosty the Snowman. "Why me?" asked Frosty's owner, Matt Williquette. "And why Frosty?"

The snowman had survived two previous stabbing attacks.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061224/D8M75VMO0.html

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Two wrongs may not make a right, but you should superglue a christmas wreath to the Kingdom Hall front door. That way when they pull it off, it leaves a nice ring of green bits where the wreath was.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Oh, my frick'n god! I loved that story and this quote!

• Nellie
    Nellie

I was waiting for the punchline to your story! OMG, they actually did that! You know, it a snowball covered rock thrown in their front window's general direction might be just the "accident" you need. Oops! I'm sorry, but did you SEE me throw that snowball???

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

In Ohio's Hamilton County, a pair of 18-year-olds were arrested for using screwdrivers to stab an inflatable 12-foot-tall Frosty the Snowman. "Why me?" asked Frosty's owner, Matt Williquette. "And why Frosty?"

Dear Stephanus,

LMAO!!!!

L.L.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I'm thinking Ostrich eggs for both of these bozo's houses should do the trick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit