JWs Egged Our House and Yanked Out Our "Frosty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Ahem. Not that I have a vengeful spirit, but I definitely believe in an eye for an eye. I say that you pay a little visit to the Kingdumb Hall one night when their cars are parked there. You mix eggs and flour and pour it all over their cars and it'll set like freaking concrete if left long enough or it'll just make a reeeally bad mess.

Those idiots will think twice before they pull that crap again.......not that I've uh, ever done that.

If that's not in your nature, but you still would like to get even, you could do a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper, and, without mentioning them by name, relate what members of a cult will do when you try celebrating a holiday that they don't personally approve of and that the public should be aware next time they come knocking at your door.

Dear Mary,

That sounds great, but honestly it isn't in my nature. However, a letter to the editor is in my nature!! I will definately consider this!! "Think Twice Before Becoming a Member!!" like the Eagles song..you can check out any time you like but you can never leave!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• mama1119
    mama1119

LL.... I think a letter to the editor is a fabulous idea!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I told my hubby what happened to you Lady and the first thing he said was what state do you live in? He was hoping you lived close by so he could hop in a car and do some damage. lol I told him I think you live out of state somewhere and he said he knows some people. Silly man. lol

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I told my hubby what happened to you Lady and the first thing he said was what state do you live in? He was hoping you lived close by so he could hop in a car and do some damage. lol I told him I think you live out of state somewhere and he said he knows some people. Silly man. lol Dear Mrsjones5, Tell your husband thank you!! Yes I am out of state. Sincerely, Lady Liberty

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Just place an empty egg carton at their front door. A printed note stating: "I am patient and will bide my time."

This should make them paranoid for at least 3 months, especially if you visibly start snickering evilly everytime you see them. This will drive them nuts and their imagination will go into overdrive.

If it seems they are forgetting, that would be the time for another empty egg carton to be left.

Uzzah

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Just place an empty egg carton at their front door. A printed note stating: "I am patient and will bide my time."

This should make them paranoid for at least 3 months, especially if you visibly start snickering evilly everytime you see them. This will drive them nuts and their imagination will go into overdrive.

If it seems they are forgetting, that would be the time for another empty egg carton to be left.

Dear Uzzah,

That is are really funny!! You guys are coming up with some great ideas!!

Sincerly,

Lady Liberty

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I would not get back at them in a physical way just because now the complaint is on file and if something does happen the cops will be calling on your door because of your "past" history with these people. Why give them the satisfaction of being the victims. I agree w/ sending a letter w/ a copy of the police report to not only their PO but find out who the CO is as well and let them know.

What I find is interesting is they clearly felt justified in their defacing your property. They would probably say that even though your stuff was not christmasy, it still gives the wrong impression to others around. But what about their conduct, how in the world could they justify that their conduct does not some how give the wrong impression.

As for the religious intolerance, I don't know that many people use "frosty" in their form of celebration and/or worship of the christ/season, but if you can convince the cops it is religious intolerance, I say go for it.

You should make it look like you have installed cameras in the front of your house, so they are too frightened to do anything again. Clearly they are chicken-sh*ts and if they think someone is watching they are not going to do a thing.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Yep - include the words "hate crime" in your letter - in reality that's what it is.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    What hypocrites!!

If they were the ones that did it, they are a little more than hypocrites..........................they are aholes.

Warlock

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, I'm LMAO. You need to lecture these guys on pganism - in their zeal to cast down the idols of pagan Christendom, they seem to have gotten hopelessy confused. Now Santa, I get. But Frosty?? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit