JWs Egged Our House and Yanked Out Our "Frosty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

ooooops lady liberty, no I didn't catch it.

I will read it right .........................................................................now.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

So sorry you went through this!

• Anitar
    Anitar

You know, this might sound like I'm stating the obvious, but I can't help it. Jehovah Witnesses are the most immature people I have ever met. I never thought such childish and vindictive people existed in this world. I suppose they never should have left kindergarten.

These people pass themselves off as "true christians," when they're incapable of just being mature adults. It's like the organization is their mommy and they're getting back at you by egging your house and destroying your snowman. You know what this tells you? That they spend most of their time stewing in their own filthy hatred of everything outside the Watchtower, especially apostates. They're probably also jealous of you for having a Christmas party out in the open and being happy with your family, when they party for New Years and get drunk in secret.

Over the last five years my mom as been a JW, I've lost track of how many of my crosses, flags, Christmas presents, and decorations have all been destroyed by my mom and her friends. Sure, I called the cops, but they didn't believe me and I don't blame them. Who would believe it?

Lady Liberty, I suggest you write a letter to your local newspaper as many here have suggested, and make special note of how much you pity them, that will send a clear message to the people of your community. They may not understand Jehovah Witnesses, but they certainly will understand a group of childish losers who could not be further from the real message of Jesus Christ.

Anitar

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Excellent points, Anitar. They ARE children. Some of us who have left might have righteous indignation, but that's understandable when our family members were molested. But to destroy the property of others is totally uncalled for and childish. Do they really think they "won" because they wrecked one person's display? Would God or Jesus be happy with their actions? Those are points they should consider.

I pity them because I know they are so insecure that they feel compelled to engage in this "holy war" all the time. They are no different than the terrorists. And if they did celebrate anything, and a non-JW destroyed it, they'd be screaming "persecution" at the top of their lungs. But worldly people can't say that to the JW's because according to them, they deserved it because they are "pagan".

You JW lurkers: Do you think your conduct brings praise to God? Did Jesus smash everything that wasn't pleasing to him? All you do when you act this way is continue to convince the world that you DO NOT have the truth and that you are a bunch of crackpots. Really, killing Frosty the Snowman and throwing eggs. Wow, that was such an intellectual position to take concerning the holidays. Such maturity!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Wouldn't that be water?

Dunno. I slept through the "Physiology of Magical Snowmen" classes during pre-med.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

What's a Frosty?

CG

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

bttt

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

It was mentioned earlier that Frosty was not viewed as a religous symbol. A religious symbol is in the eye of the beholders. Both JWs and worldly people connote Frosty the Snowman as part of Christmas. When I was a child, my JW parents did not allowe me to watch Frosty the Snowman cartoon....nor sing its song...as it was a "Christmas" song, and part of the "pagan" holiday. These facts should be easy to prove with a few of us "expert" ex-JWs.

This event is, among other things, a hate crime against Lady Liberty and her family for celebrating Christmas.

Skeeter

• sf
    sf
    His hat obviously came apart due to the torking, and the wires came out, and part of it didn't light up anymore.

Your poor husband. Frosty too. LOLOLOL!!! {sorry, I could not resist}

Seriously LL, they damaged your property and your sisters vehicle. They must be held responsible for all criminal actions and damages. Your sister should get estimates and file a claim with her insurance carrier.

Make an example out of them.

sKally

• Pshrug
    Pshrug

It's a hate crime. Press charges!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit