JWs Egged Our House and Yanked Out Our "Frosty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Any chance of setting up a video cam and catching them in the act?

I find it very scary that there are JWs that would do such a thing. It only proves that they have very little understanding of what they purport to believe. I think the family being dominant in the JW community is a factor.

How about a guard dog that bites intruders?

Blondie

• badboy
    badboy

IF YOU GET IT ON VIDEO,WHY NOT PUT IT ON youtube?

• whyizit
    whyizit

You should post a giant sign in your yard :

I witnessed JWs defacing my property. Does the Bible say: "Thou shalt egg Frosty?"

(Shame on you!)

• unique1
    unique1

You should sneak over there and put bumper stickers on their car like these and see how long before they notice. Hell, maybe we should all go to KH's around the US and put bumper stickers on their cars like these. It would be like the biggest pratical joke ever.

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?screen=PROD&category_code=funrel&product_code=b5896

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000FBLJU4/yahoo-tools06-20/ref=nosim

http://store.getstickered.com/coexist.html

• rockhound
    rockhound

Louis Brandeis, the great justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, got it exactly right: "Sunlight is the best disinfectant."

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

These JW's had their good time ( at your expense) and then went back to their party. After the deed was done, and their fun was interupted by the sound from your window, they no doubt had second thoughts, because someone may have found them out. Calling the police and getting this on public record, was as excellent first step. Now though, the party is over and the darkness is past. They had their lunch, and now it's time for you to have your dinner, and disinfect their aggressive behavior with "Sunlight". Expose these men and especially the organization behind their actions. To do nothing, would only encourage others under the cover of darkness to do the same, and possibly take their evil to a higher level. They feel that they can get away with this, because you no longer run with them, and this gives them license. This is NOT just harmless fun on their part, but aggressive physical action against your family that is definitely "Religious Persecution" and should be fought and exposed to the whole community. Stop it dead in it's tracks, and send the JW's in your area a message that is loud and clear, that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated. Use the power of the press, and stay within the law. Witnesses in your area will have their hands full at the doors explaining this disgrace, especially after canvasing the whole country with their latest tract showing the difference between false religion and true.

ROCKHOUND

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ya know, if I were you, I would march over to their house OR in front of the kingdom hall and make sure they understand who they are messing with. I would also ask them what they think their God thinks of their behavior.

Unbelievable.

Sorry 'bout your Frosty.

What immature brats.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Sorry 'bout your Frosty.

What immature brats.

Dear Black Swan,

Thank you!! Did you catch what happened last night?? One of those jerks came to apologise and my husband got to talk wth him about the things we discovered for 2 & 1/2 hours!! I started a new thread on it. It is pretty interesting if you haven't yet red it.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Did you catch what happened last night?? One of those jerks came to apologise and my husband got to talk wth him about the things we discovered for 2 & 1/2 hours!!

That doesn't change the fact that the cold blood of Frosty cries out for vengeance, from the frozen ground!

LOL

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

You can mail a copy of the police report to the local newspaper. Many editors dislike JW's anyway. You could also send copies to your neighbors. That might cause some trouble for the JW's next time they go door to door.

If it's possible, an eye for an eye is scripturally fair. Do what you have to do. I'm sure they won't go as far as you could. I know they won't go as far as I would go in order to teach them a lesson.

It's sad when "perfect people" act this way. What are they afraid of, that they might be wrong? They are cowardly punks.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    That doesn't change the fact that the cold blood of Frosty cries out for vengeance, from the frozen ground!

Wouldn't that be water?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit