Saddam executed

by frozen one 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Have a look at the number of Iraqi civilians killed by US troops, and now with your superior intelligence explain to me why George is not guilty of exactly the same thing that Saddam was put to death for.

Sorry pal, I have no desire to waste my time. And that is what I would be doing. After all, if you are stupid enough to need this explained to you, you would not understand the explaination. I suggest a little remedial education on your part.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    The introduction of retribution and revenge into a justice system will always diminish it.

Says WHO? Retribution and revenge (for lack of a better word) have always been the best way to curb crime. I wonder how much future crime and mayhem was curbed by mothers who told their sons (while viewing a hanging) "see what happens when you murder someone Peter?"

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Why should opinions that are obviously ill-founded, badly researched, morally incompetent and snatched from the most embryonic of thoughts be taken seriously enough to deserve proper debate?

That what I tell people about the Democratic Party all the time. Thanks for bringing it to light again.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Justice-One:
    The figures (and links) are in my last post. You really should take the huge effort required to scrtoll up and read them...

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    One looks at the pattern of a posters comments and knows roughly where the brain lies, and some persons who carry a clear agenda with them, like Justice One, are not open to debate and not here to learn.

Debate? Debate what? Most of the subjects I have "debated" are not open to debate. The Second Amendment is a prime example. And this is also a good example of having a closed mind. Of course my mind is closed on subjects such as this, because I am right, and the anti-second types are wrong. Even a cursory examination of the writings of the founding fathers shows this, but it has to be "debated" time and time again, by people that parot what they have "heard."

And I would not be so fast to speak of "agenda's." You sound like your average bleeding heart liberal, and you carry a big bag full of them.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Justice-One:
    The figures (and links) are in my last post. You really should take the huge effort required to scrtoll up and read them...

Why? Apples and oranges. You can't compare them. AND BTW, do you guys think the UN with its umteen resolutions (many involving use of force) bears any responsibility for the US going into Iraq? I guess not, given that so many liberals just LOVE the UN.

But I do understand at least one thing...it is going to take Radical Islam putting a nuke up your ass before you even begin to wake up. I hope you enjoy that nice warm feeling it is going to give you.

P.S. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Katie....in fact anyone,

Perhaps all you gentle souls who preach to me so often in an attempt to get me to 'soften' my approach to such individuals and attack the argument, not the person might lead the way in dealing with these brain-numbing statements :

Hillary, you ignorant slut. (It's supposed to be Jane, but it works even better with your name.)
    But I do understand at least one thing...it is going to take Radical Islam putting a nuke up your ass before you even begin to wake up. I hope you enjoy that nice warm feeling it is going to give you.
    P.S. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    AND BTW, do you guys think the UN with its umteen resolutions (many involving use of force) bears any responsibility for the US going into Iraq? I guess not, given that so many liberals just LOVE the UN.
    Debate? Debate what? Most of the subjects I have "debated" are not open to debate. The Second Amendment is a prime example. And this is also a good example of having a closed mind. Of course my mind is closed on subjects such as this, because I am right, and the anti-second types are wrong. Even a cursory examination of the writings of the founding fathers shows this, but it has to be "debated" time and time again, by people that parot what they have "heard."
    Why should opinions that are obviously ill-founded, badly researched, morally incompetent and snatched from the most embryonic of thoughts be taken seriously enough to deserve proper debate?
    That what I tell people about the Democratic Party all the time. Thanks for bringing it to light again.
    Says WHO? Retribution and revenge (for lack of a better word) have always been the best way to curb crime. I wonder how much future crime and mayhem was curbed by mothers who told their sons (while viewing a hanging) "see what happens when you murder someone Peter?"
    Hey its like telling someone they have a booger hanging from their nose.....ya know, kinda of embarasing to point out how lame you are.

The 'arguments' he presents sound like the jumble you might hear among the seasoned drinkers at a 2.00am drinking hole in the Kentucky Hills. Be honest folks, we are talking about a major *moron here.

HS * Apologies in advance to the moderators, though I am using the term 'moron' in its more ancient scientifically accepted meaning and not as a slang expresssion :
    Moron was originally a scientific term, coined by psychologist Henry Goddard from a Greek word meaning "foolish" and used to describe a person with a genetically determined mental age between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was also once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70 and was a step up from "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and two steps up from "idiot" (IQ of 0-25).
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hillbilly,

Now Sadam..what a bad ass. Runs like a screaming 12 year old girl. Gets caught in a hole looking worse than the guy under the El train tracks who wants to wash your car window.

Not that I have any sympathies with the man, his religion or his politics, but he died like a Lion, not like a mouse. I suspect that he hid himself away, not from a sense of cowardice or self-preservation, but from a desire to live to fight another day.

HS

• Mulan
    Mulan
    The loss of freedom is the greatest punishment.

I tend to agree with this point.

I watched the video right up to where they cut it off, when he was actually hanged. It made me sick. I wish I hadn't seen it. I saw the hooded men put the cloth around his neck, then the noose, and then tighten the noose. I certainly felt no glee at this man's death.

Sure, he was a really terrible dictator and killed thousands of his own people, but to see the fear in his eyes and the broken man he had become, just made me feel very, very bad.

I'm not sad he's dead. I just wish I hadn't watched the video.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Hillary, you ignorant slut. (It's supposed to be Jane, but it works even better with your name.)

Like I have said before, most liberals "feel" and most conservatives "think." Hillary is the perfect example of this. Damm....I bet she DOES have a Liberal Arts degree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit