Saddam executed

by frozen one 101 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen one
    frozen one

Now what'll happen?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn, the hangmen could have at least worn nice suits or uniforms to the occasion.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I don't think Saddam's execution will make much difference to the situation. While lots of Iraqi's will be glad he's dead this demonstration of justice will do nothing to bolster their opinion of the Iraqi government as they have no real power, only what's given to them.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I can't help but wonder what Saddam was thinking in his last few seconds.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I can't help but wonder what Saddam was thinking in his last few seconds.

I can tell you... he thought he was an honest, good and decent man who did everything he could to make life better for other people. That is why dictators do what they do... they honestly believe they are good people who are helping the greater good.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Nothing will change, for a long time. It was never about getting him free, as it was about "DEATH to AMERICA" and getting the occupying army out of their country. Killing each other is a common day in the world of TERROR, this is just another death in a otherwise normal day in IRAQ these days.

• Mary
    Mary

I'm just waiting for the Islamic fundamentalists who supported him to start the backlash. It's not going to be pretty.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What a dumb ass move..Martyr`s never die...OUTLAW

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey, what's that sound?

It's the chickens coming home to roost.

Unfortunately, it goes both ways and we will rue the day we invaded Iraq.

• roybatty
    roybatty

I'm just waiting for the Islamic fundamentalists who supported him to start the backlash. It's not going to be pretty.
    Yeah, because all this time they have been nothing, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit