Saddam executed

by frozen one 101 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I watched the video and can say it was clear enough to see , don't need to seem him dancing on air , I'll take if for granted he was kicking around some. I don't mind seeing evil people like that getting the axe , he did order the killing of alot of people in his day , the kuwaities just because they wouldn't give him money . If we could prove GW was behind 911 I would look forward to seeing some footage of that hanging as well .

• free2beme
    free2beme

You know, they said there was no actual footage of him hanging. They said they only filmed it to the point this link you provided showed, as to do anything other then that was illegal. Yet it took about 5 mins or less to see the rest of the hanging on the internet. Open if you are not offended by such things. It is not overly graphic, but it is film of what happens after the link above and you see him hang and die.

• heretic
    heretic

Dont think he danced, it looks like a pretty clean neck snap to me.

Prob the most humane way to go.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Yep I watched him fall, it looked pretty clean to me. I think all americans should have seen the video. It's a lesson well learned.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Justice,

Oh, and if you were talking about me....I will match scores with any wrist wringing liberal any day of the week. (Left lobe tied behind my back.)

No need to go to that trouble, we have your past posts as an indicator of your IQ, and bear in mind that political affiliation plays no part in an IQ score. A seventy-six score, may not be exact, but is certainly in the ball-park. HS

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I used to be very much against capital punishment.

Now I think hanging is way too humane for him. I really do. Theres nothing that could even begin to balance the evil he has done. Even dunking him in one of his own acid vats, subjecting him to his own chemical attacks, sticking him in his own torture chamber Abu Ghareb, (which we have now shamefully taken over with enthusiasm) would be too good for him.

I cant think of a punishment that would befit the crime. I only wish I believed in hell. For once.

And nothing will change in Iraq. The whole place is a mess. I pity the poor people who have to live there.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh, and I think personal attacks and bickering about I.Q. is a complete waste of a good thread.

GROW UP Y'ALL and stop behaving like 10 year olds. Its completely unnecessary.

If someone holds a strong opinion about something, e.g. hanging Bush, the first resort is not to make a nasty personal comment. It is to refute the argument with a different strong opinion about the ISSUE, not the person you are argueing with.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    No need to go to that trouble, we have your past posts as an indicator of your IQ, and bear in mind that political affiliation plays no part in an IQ score. A seventy-six score, may not be exact, but is certainly in the ball-park.

And Hillary, (BTW, you have an interesting screen name. It seems to fit your personality....I for one would not have picked a name that reminds all of the Village Idiot) we have your past posts as well. Personally I will take "thinking" over "feeling" any day of the week, when it comes to lifes problems. Tell me Hillary...did you make it past high school? And BTW, a Liberal Arts degree does not count as higher education.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    It is to refute the argument with a different strong opinion about the ISSUE, not the person you are argueing with.

This only works with people that are capable of intelligent thought, and critical thinking.

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux
    George should have been strung up beside him.
    I think one should have to have a minimum IQ of 75 before you can post here. I'm not sure, but I think the above poster is right around 35...you know, right above the drooling stage.

Okay then, educate me. Have a look at the number of Iraqi civilians killed by US troops, and now with your superior intelligence explain to me why George is not guilty of exactly the same thing that Saddam was put to death for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit