Saddam executed

by frozen one 101 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    BTW, does the photo of my big bad "assault rifle" scare you?

Nawww. Personally I think you're trying to compensate for something

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

All my assault rifles are carbines....What could that mean?

~Hill

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

hillbilly,

All my assault rifles are carbines....What could that mean?

If they are the same size as the .303 Lee Enfield in Justice avatar, not much.

HS

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB
    You do not seem to understand that I have no desire to debate people that talk about or agree that OUR president should be hung.

You mean "hanged" presumably.

Only hams get hung.

Oh, I see what you mean..

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Trucker,

You do not seem to understand that I have no desire to debate people that talk about or agree that OUR president should be hung.

You mean "hanged" presumably. Only hams get hung. Oh, I see what you mean..

Well, Justice is merely using words that his 'President' might understand just in case he is peeping.

http://www.digitaltoast.co.uk/mad/aud/dead_ringers/Bush%20has%20problems%20speaking.mp3

HS

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

It would be good to see Liberals put their NOSE up their own asses for a change and smell their own shit. What a self-righteous bunch they are.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gotta love the way that some folks generalise. How do you define "liberal" in the USA?

"If you think that liberal is when you use too much tomato ketchup, you might be a redneck..."

• Simon
    Simon
    There was a situation in late 2003, where an Iraqi came to US forces stating: "I SWEAR TO ALLAH that there are weapons of mass destruction buried under this field." An engineer battalion, with bulldozers and the whole nine yards went out to investigate tearing up some farmland. Nothing was found. Two weeks later, the landowner comes to US forces and says, "Hey, uh...why did you guys tear up my farm?" Evidently, the informant had an axe to grind.

Well that is pretty much what you fell for with the whole COUNTRY

Can you say "dumn suckers"?

Seems like some Iraqi's took the US administration for the country bumpkins they are ...

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

Actually, I believe the whole mess over in Iraq was about the oil. Alarms were ringing off the wall when Saddam invaded Kuwait.

• badboy
    badboy

SOME OF HIS RELATIVES AND FELLOW SUNNIS THINK HE IS A GREAT PERSON,IN SPITE OF HIS MASS MURDERING,THEY WANT TO BUILT A SHRINE TO MASS MURDERING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit