What Do You Do for Work?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

So, I have a good job, but I HATE my boss. It's gotten to the point (beyond the point) that I just need to get outta here. It's not even worth going to HR about because she makes sure you get fired if you do that, but not before dragging your reputation through the mud. I still have my dignity, and would prefer to just cut my losses and move on.

I thought this might be a good start, to ask what y'all do, and it might give me some ideas in the right direction of what I want to do next.

So what do you do for money???

~ Thanks ~

GG/BG

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Well normally i'm a Glass Artist..... I need a rep....

but until i get a rep, my job description at the moment is, Keeping the females wet...

Love Ya! Mike

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm a bean farmer.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

so what are you saying? you might be hiring?

Keeping the females wet...

Um.

I'm a bean farmer.

Elsewhere - expand on that, please!

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I am a tile/ flooring installer I thought it was a decent job till I heard OpenFireGlass job desciption now mine sucks. I wanna be OFG when I grow up.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    searching4truth: I am a tile/ flooring installer I thought it was a decent job till I heard OpenFireGlass job desciption now mine sucks. I wanna be OFG when I grow up.

Awww, look what you started, OFG, you got people hating their jobs now!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

so what are you saying? you might be hiring?

Damn Sweetie..... You know we've talked about this on the phone, like a bazillion times.... So you think you can handle being my muse and my rep?

searching4truth: I am a tile/ flooring installer I thought it was a decent job till I heard OpenFireGlass job desciption now mine sucks. I wanna be OFG when I grow up.
    Awww, look what you started, OFG, you got people hating their jobs now!

well.... you know my m.o., do what i want, when i want...... You wanna be in that world? LMK

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I manage a bookshop.

It has its downsides but at least I'm my own boss - I occasionally threaten myself with the sack if I display a bad attitude

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I manage a bookshop.

It has its downsides but at least I'm my own boss - I occasionally threaten myself with the sack if I display a bad attitude

Sad Emo, this sounds really nice to me... how did you get that job? What kind of background/education do you have?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

OFG, sweetheart, you know I was just fishing, since you haven't been loved-up publicly in a while....

I just need to get the hell outta here sooner than I may be able to get there... you know how it is.... and yes I do want to be in your world. We talked about that a bazillion times too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit