YOU "THINK" YOU KNOW.....BUT...YOU DON'T KNOW!!

by Terry 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Tacoma Parking-gate Scandal:

http://www.watchtowernews.org/tacomapark.htm

To lurkers: does the above information prove the OPs point, or disprove it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Terry..A question for you and the guests on your thread..Do you think the WBT$ could be a front for another organization?..One that skims the money after it is so well laundered..Maybe a government agency?..WBT$ has ties to politics and the military...OUTLAW

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Whether true or not, Dan Brown or Tom Clancy should get started on it quick!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great post Terry, you are absolutely spot on

The preaching work is a sham and the religion is about money; hidden money; big money.

That's what interests them most, not whether the "kingdom is preached to all nations" or not. As long as the money keeps rolling in, they are happy.

• Terry
    Terry
    Did it ever occur to any of these corporate-religion pigs that Armaggedon would actually be the worst thing that could possibly happen to the WT society?

The Watchtower was busy buying buildings in the lead up to 1975!! Why why why? Why would they BUY what they could get for FREE after "Armageddon"?

They KNEW there was no Armageddon. They were simply staging a going-out-of-business fire sale to generate dollars to fund their real estate acquisitions.

It is a deeply cynical thing they did creating an End Times event like 1975 and then dismissing it as over-enthusiasm!

How many of you know they already pulled the "End of 6,000 years of human existence" once before in the very early days of their history?

• Terry
    Terry
    Terry..A question for you and the guests on your thread..Do you think the WBT$ could be a front for another organization?..One that skims the money after it is so well laundered..Maybe a government agency?..WBT$ has ties to politics and the military...OUTLAW

It is to my tastes pointless to speculate without data, information, clues or a whistleblower to lead the way.

ANYTHING is possible when a lot of money is kept hidden!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Great post Terry!!! I'm so tempted to print this off and send to a JW relative that just the other day told me how wonderful the WTS is!

(I hope all my buddies over at Politics got the point about Cheney as well! Great illustration!)

Swalker

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That money is quite well hidden. The façade is perfect, because everyone was always struggling! Good points, Terry.

That would be quite interesting to find the identity of those 300 shareholders, the real power behind the Tower...

• Terry
    Terry

Money has to work creating more money or it becomes a burden. Investments keep money busy generating more and more.

Then, the created wealth has to be kept busy too!

It is the truly rich who understand that money is like a shark and can never sleep or rest or it will die.

The layers and layers of schemes the Watchtower has developed to keep the money busy has taken the form of building and buying buildings and expanding the publishing business on an ever enlarging front. They have had to go international in a big way. They have had to bribe officials and skirt oppressive laws that find their ways peculiar.

The UN SCANDAL illustrates the fact the Watchtower has had to grease the wheel of many nations and appear normal, proactive and business savvy. They have courted the petty official and the high official with equal elan.

Does it seem rather extraordinarily peculiar that Michael Jackson was not excoriated for his misdeeds? Well, Michael Jackson is/was a huge source of revenue! Now he's broke, of course; but---he was a multi-billionaire for a long time.

No stone is left unturned in courting favor with those who own wealth and can do favors. Everybody is a potential source for them. The dying widow can turn her estate over to the Watchtower along with the shares her husband left her of any corporation that is solvent and they won't complain.

The Watchtower owns stocks, properties, interests and favors that go deep into the dark world of international finance where neither you nor I will ever peer. Yet, it is invisible because it is religion. And the poor working slob who can't retire because he doesn't have any money is sent slogging magazine subscriptions door to door like a broken down vacuum cleaner salesman as the face of the corporation dressed in polyester!

A man once told me, "You aren't wealthy unless you are making money while you sleep!".

The Watchtower is wealthy. They are a bloated bloodsucking tick attached to the arteries of millions of naive wannabe goodguys who are totally clueless that their lives are draining away and leaving them nothing but empty promises for a future that will never come.

• Terry
    Terry
    http://www.nysun.com/article/43610

A peek into how Real Estate can be very profitable for non-profits!

Last month, the St. David's School sold a parcel of land it owned at 212-214 East 95th St. for $10.75 million. In Brooklyn, the Jehovah's Witnesses' Watchtower Bible & Tract Co. of New York sold a building at 89 Hicks St. to Brooklyn Law School. A few months ago it sold a 48-unit elevator apartment building for $14 million.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit