Can we start a Secret Santa Recieved/Sent Thread?

by restrangled 115 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I still don't know if my person got their gift from me and I haven't seen one for me either ... I am NOT good at this waiting thing!!!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I got my gift a week or so ago and I really like it!! Whoever got my name must have done some research on some of my past posts!

I haven't sent my gift out as it is in my office right now, hoping I will get a visit from somebody soon

LRG

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I got mine today!! Thank you so much!! Beautiful!

GGG

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Got mine today, but won't be opening it until Christmas. It is going under the tree along with Santa's gifts for the girls. We watched The Polar Express last night and the girls are so excited now that they see that BELIEVING is all your need for Santa to come (after listing to my husband constantly scrooging on the non-existence of Santa). I've tried to respect him by simply responding that just like daddy believes in Jehovah is real, you can believe that Santa is real.

Thanks SS; I can't wait to open my Santa gift!

Rebirth

• Emma
    Emma

Mine should arrive by today. I sent it Priority on Tuesday. I'll be checking in....

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Thank you, Secret Santa! I got my package today! Waiting impatiently until the 25th.

And, taking Lady Lee's advice:

fullofdoubtnow:

I got mine today, so thankyou very much.

There was a senders address, but no name, just secret santa.

I'm thrilled it made it! They don't offer delivery confirmation internationally here, so I was getting worried.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Mine is on its way to California. I hope you get it before Christmas arrives!

• JH
    JH

I just received my gifts from my secret Santa !!!

Thanks for the nice T-shirt, music and coins from the UK.

I see that you also have the Queen of Canada on your coins.

Thanks alot !

Now, I'd like to know who my secret Santa is !!!

• bernadette
    bernadette

Yipee

Have been told my parcel has arrived at my alt address. Going to pick it up tomorrow

Bernadette

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Ingenuous:

I'm thrilled it made it! They don't offer delivery confirmation internationally here, so I was getting worried

Thankyou so much. I haven't opened it yet, waiting for the 25th.

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit