Can we start a Secret Santa Recieved/Sent Thread?

by restrangled 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The Revelation Climax book, autographed by my mother goes out tomorrow. My SS recipient is gonna be so surprised!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Ingenuous wrote: but I dd it wrong! I didn't include my name.

You could follow up with a holiday card and a note...

Nosferatu wrote: The Revelation Climax book, autographed by my mother goes out tomorrow.

OMG! Nos - did you really send that?? -Aude.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    OMG! Nos - did you really send that??

Not yet, but tomorrow's the big day!

• mouthy
    mouthy

My gal received my gift & she is waiting till Christmas to open it she says,,,,,I hope she gets on here & tells if she liked it or not she doent post very often.She sent me a P.M because I asked her to let me know if she had received it. I knew she MUST have & I wanted to throw out my Post office reciept if she had. She lives in Ohio

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

I know my SS buddy received her gift because she posted in another thread that she had, but she's waiting until christmas day to open it. It's a relief to know she got the package. Oh I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Lord please dont let nosferatu be my secret santa
    The Revelation Climax book, autographed by my mother goes out tomorrow.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Just took a look over the Revelation book. It's got lots of notes and Post-Its in it. My mother's really "spiritual". Unfortunately, it's REALLY well used. Some pages are torn (I think I burned a few in last year's bonfire) and I decided I wanted to keep the picture of Jehovah, so I tore that out as a souvenir. I might eventually make that my avatar, and paste my face in that green oval. Man, I forgot how fvvved up that book was. That picture of Jesus with the sword coming out of his head, and the stars in his right hand is really whacked.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I bought and sent mine today - the last posting day for guaranteed Christmas delivery so I could see if my Santee requested anything in particular.

Couldn't send it 'signed for on delivery' for technical reasons so I'll just have to hope it arrives safely.

And customs forms are soooo annoying now, because you have to write the exact contents on rather than 'gift' - so when it arrives, please don't look what's written on the customs form or you'll not get a surprise on Christmas day!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I fibbed on the custom form

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I fibbed on the custom form

ROFL!!!!! mouthy - you setting a bad example to us young folk and all!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit