Can we start a Secret Santa Recieved/Sent Thread?

by restrangled 115 Replies latest jw friends

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I picked mine up today from the Mail Sorting Office. It actually arrived last week, but I was out when it came.

Thankyou so much Sailor Ripley, for the superb book.

Trev

• deeskis
    deeskis

My silly! I thanked someone (anonymous) earlier for a music cd, but I just received some great perfumes from JStalin. Thank you, thank you.

The other secret santa must have been from Thomschat, which was organised way later than this one.

Hope everyone got their Secret Santa gifts.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Lady Lee sent me a beautiful ornament for my Christmas tree and even better-a lovely lap quilt, knitted or crocheted (not sure, I am more a sewing person!)that is the most perfect shade of red for my living room. Could not have been more perfect if she had come in my house and checked. Thanks so much Lady Lee! My whole family is amazed that strangers do this for each other-and more amazed that its such a perfect gift for our family and home. We love it.

Thank you!

Shelly

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Better late than never! I haven't had a chance to get online before today and I would like to thank my SS for their gift. I really love the box and the photo frame. I've put one of our wedding photos in the frame and it is being proudly displayed. the little box looks gorgeous in the bathroom to hold my bits and peices.

I hope you had a lovely christmas and that this will be the first of many. Thank you for your note - I hope you are okay.

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Many thanks to my Secret Santa. I loved the pretty box and card. Sorry for not responding sooner.

FreeChick

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I want to re-postmy thanks in the right thread.....Thanks so much to Emma for the wonderful variety of sweet and thoughtfull gifts...Little Megan loves the bear, and we are looking forward to a pancake breakfast with real maple syrup! YUM!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit