Can we start a Secret Santa Recieved/Sent Thread?

by restrangled 115 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I got to open my gift today! Thank you so much. I don't know who I am thanking but I loved it! I like candles and the blanket is SOOO soft! And so Christmasy! Its so nice to have more Christmas stuff since I am just getting started collecting. Thank you so much .... SECRET Santa :)

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Sorry -- double post.

• orbison11
    orbison11

greetings

well i didnt get my present yet, but i am still excited////

and yes, rose, it was me,,,how weird was that

wendy

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I opened my gift from Restrangled yesterday.

Thank you very much for the frog windchimes. It is beautiful! My sons and cats love it too!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Thank you Mariposa! Loved the handmade Christmas ornament. I put it under the tree along w/Santa's gifts and the girls (4 &6) thought it was so cool that Santa would send me a ornament to commemorate our first Christmas.

Sure hope my SS receipient liked their gift. :-)

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh angharad(sp:)

thank you so much, not only did i love the cashmer and silk scarf, but i displayed it (in my shop) along with the English bubble wrap and English wrapping paper....

you see it is my first ever parcel from europe/England,,i am/was so proud

but now i have to buy a new jacket lol

thank u

wendy

• Purza
    Purza

I got mine on the 27th. It was great -- I got to open one more present. Thanks misspeaches!

Purza

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I got a book from JWDaughter today! Thanks so much! Can't wait to use some of the recipies in it!

Kwin

• jstalin
    jstalin

Thank you to whoever sent me the book and the Ohio State jellybeans! The note didn't include your screen name, so I don't know who to thank on here!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Glad you liked it Orbison, sorry it was a bit late. !! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit