Can we start a Secret Santa Recieved/Sent Thread?

by restrangled 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

Mine came today! A delicious box of chocolates wrapped in the most beautiful paper and ribbon. Yes I opened mine though I'd told myeslf it would go under the tree. Self control in this instance is not one of my fruitages! Thank you, Gadget for the thoughtful gift. Emma

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My wife made me open my gift. She's the impatiend one :)

Thank you Funky Derek! Didn't have the Spinal Tap movie on DVD, and I'm listening to my nice Chistmas music (Warrant) on this last day of work :)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I got it!! Thank you, Noni!!

I'm opening it on Monday!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    The Revelation Climax book, autographed by my mother goes out tomorrow. My SS recipient is gonna be so surprised!

hehehe...and I got it!!! YAY. Thank you so much Nosferatu. You know how to pick gifts. I loved everyone of them. The Revelation book was a perfect touch.

Now I just hope my SS gets theirs in time... I think they will but can't wait for them to open it. This has been so much fun.
  • valkyrie
    valkyrie

That's great, Sad Emo! I'm glad to know the package arrived in time. But... you opened before Christmas Eve??? Oh, well - maybe your kitty will just prefer to snuggle into the toe of these slippers. A nice, warm surprise for you!

-V

• mouthy
    mouthy

Troubledmind!!!!!!!!Thank-you Thank-you Thankyou... Love the ear-rings ( red for Christmas) am enjoying the sweet smell of the Candles.... Your a sweetie ((((HUGS)))
    Mouthy

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

No I haven't opened them yet valkyrie - you wrote on the customs form and the gift feels like slippers like I asked for - but I don't know what they look like yet!

• Bryan
    Bryan

I believe I recieved mine yesteday. Came from Amazon. Will open on the 25th.

Thanks Secret Santa!

Bryan

• misguided
    misguided

I got my wonderful Secret Santa gift yesterday. It was perfect! The lotion has such a nice scent. The nail-care products, and jewelry...so great. If only I could keep my girls from trying to take my gifts away from me :) Thank you Secret Santa!

Rose

PS..My secret santa doesn't happen to be Wendy (orbison) does it? Boy, that would be weird!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I didn't get mine before Christams!

On the plus side though ... I don't have to wait to open it when it comes!

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit