Can we start a Secret Santa Recieved/Sent Thread?

by restrangled 115 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I'm worried because I sent a Christmas card plus had a gift sent by ups over the internet about 7 days ago and haven't heard anything. I would feel really feel bad if my person didin't receive their gift or card. So I think we need to have an official post place. After checking here, if you do not want to post, PM your person.

Does everyone agree?

r.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

agreed

and now that you have started it I'll say mine is on its way and I paid extra to send it by air

• orbison11
    orbison11

mine goes out tomorrow, with my cards,,,hope she loves it:) i know i enjoyed sending my first xmas present ever to anybody

orbi

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

We don't have to be secret when we send it do we? The recipient can know who sent it to them? Otherwise I am in trouble!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The secret is only until you recieve your present. Then the secret is out. This way you will know who to thank.

Some people wait until xmas morning to open. Some are way too excited to wait. Personally I like to wait.

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh lady, you are so strong, i dont know if i can wait,,this is a big thing for me, i am so excited

so once they receive the presents, it is ok to say who it is from?

wendy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    oh lady, you are so strong, i dont know if i can wait,,this is a big thing for me, i am so excited

ah but part of the fun is the wait and the suspense. the rattle of the box as you gently shake it, the aroma that might come from a whiff, the expectation of who sent it and what they gave you

JWs miss out on a lot more than you think

so once they receive the presents, it is ok to say who it is from?

Yup when you recieve it you can post that it has arrived so that your Secret Santa can stop wondering if it arrived on time.

Feel free to post that you know who your gift came from but make sure you don't post their real names - for many anonimity on the board is important.

And you can ask your Secret Santa if you can open it early. Depending on what they sent they might want you to open it early

• whyizit
    whyizit

I sent mine Friday, with delivery confirmation.

Recieved mine a couple of weeks ago, but still waiting until Christmas to open it!

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

I sent mine, but I dd it wrong! I didn't include my name.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    but I dd it wrong!

No such thing as wrong. When they get it they hopefully will poist that it has been recieved and you can let them know you are glad it got there

Lee <who believes there is always more than one way to do something>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit