Can we start a Secret Santa Recieved/Sent Thread?

by restrangled 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I recieved my package today Yippee

But I don't know who sent it

So it is here and you don't have to wonder if it arrived

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Yippie! I received my gift in the mail today. Haven't opened it YET...let's see how long that lasts. Many thanks to my Secret Santa.

FreeChick

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ mouthy!

I fibbed on the custom form

Well your secret is outa the bag now!

I sent mine out yesterday it should be there soon, before Christmas for sure!

I haven't gotten mine yet, but we have gotten most all of the Christmas cards I'm still ohhhhing and awing over how pretty they all are! I love Christmas!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

WOO HOO! I got my secret santa gift yesterday!

I opened it and I have to admit it was completely by accident. I ordered a bunch of x-mas gifts and I thought it was one of the gifts I ordered. I was puzzled for a moment when I opened the box and saw a card and wrapped gifts that said MERRY CHRISTMAS FREEDOMLOVER!

So I know what I got and I loved everything I got! Especially my very apostate Richard Dawkins book I wanted! he he he

THANK YOU SO MUCH LONELYSHEEP! :)

This was so much fun. thank you also to Angharad for putting all this together!

• Emma
    Emma

I sent mine on Tuesday morning by Priority Mail. It's going cross country, but it should be there by the end of the week. Hope it's enjoyed; my person didn't give many hints!

• restrangled
    restrangled

I'm so relieved! My person received their gift!

r.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    THANK YOU SO MUCH LONELYSHEEP! :)

You're welcome!!!

• mariposa
    mariposa

Mine went out last Sat. It's going one state away and it went priority so I'm hoping it's there or will be so today!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Anyone else get their package yet?

• lola28
    lola28

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Dee, I got mine and my sister opened it thinking it was for her from the hospital. I loved the thongs, and the card and my new friend the duck! I love ducks, how did you know? I'm going to name him when I get home, thank you! Ohhhhhhhhh loved the poster.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit