Hambeaks Extremely Heartbreaking News

by Sparkplug 151 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

My sincere condolences.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Having lost a child in her 20's, my heart breaks for you right now.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Thank you all I sincerely appreciate your words of kindness I just feel like dying I do love my kids I just can't express how bad I feel

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

this #$%!@+*&% cult~~~~this just makes everyone of us relive all the horrible times we've been through in our association with it.........i am soooo sorry that you had to get that horrendous news in such an uncaring way...........please know that we are all with you in spirit, to comfort you and that our hearts are breaking along with yours...........

terri

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hambeak, I am so sorry for the loss of your son Brian.
    You and he are in my prayers.

~Sue

• CD
    CD

Hambeak -

My deepest sympathy to your family & you. May the Love from family, friends & members of this board help ease your pain, as you deal with your loss.

CD

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hambeak, I am so so sorry.

Heartfelt condolences.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Gary, I don't think anyone has invented words to describe what you're feeling right now. Just remember, though, that it was THEIR choice to shun, not yours. You always showed your love for them no matter what, I'm sure, and that counts for a lot. Wherever your son is right now, I am sure he has that understanding of your love. I believe there is something after death -- not sure if it's as structured as a heaven the way religions describe it, but I'm sure there is something. And I think that change brings a greater understanding to those who pass into it.

There is no getting away from or around your grief. You will have to just wallow in it until it is spent, and it's right that you do. Your grief validates the fact that your son lived and was loved.

Lots of love,

Nina

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I am so very sorry (((((( Hambeak))))))) . I wish we could all be there with you physically hugging and caring for you ...... But know we carry you with us in our thoughts . There just are no words..............((((( ))))) brenda

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dearest Gary,

CoCo loves you...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit