Hambeaks Extremely Heartbreaking News

by Sparkplug 151 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Our Friend Hambeak just got the most dreaded phone call from his JW child. The news was passed on as he was asked for by name and not as"Dad" and let known that "they" just called to let him know that his other son, Brian, age 26, is dead. He was in a car accident.

Personally I know this man, Hambeak has suffered more tragedy than one person ever should suffer and he could use a lot of love from all of us right now. Brian his son at the tender age of 26 is gone and I am sure Hambeak is not doing so well right now.

I am so sorry Hambeak. I love you.

Decki

(edited to add: This is worsened by the fact that his partner is out of town till tonight. I asked if I could come over but he wants to be alone for now. But TXJ will be gone till tonight. Lets keep Them in our thoughts)

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. No one should have to deal with a child dieing before his/her time.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Hambeak, please accept my sincerest condolences on your unspeakable loss. My prayers are with you and yours.

XJW

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

((((Hambeak))))

• Legolas
    Legolas

((((Hambeak))))

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

I am so sorry for your loss.

Jankyn

• mariposa
    mariposa

Oh no...I'm so very sorry to hear this. I read almost all of Hambeak's post and you're a great guy. The lack of compassion from the "family" gets my blood boiling!

My thoughts are with you

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm so sorry Hambeak.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

so very sorry.....

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

(((Hambeak)))

I am crying with you right now. So sorry to hear of your loss. Lilly

Share this