Hambeaks Extremely Heartbreaking News

by Sparkplug 151 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am sorry that you heard this in such a cold way. As much as I do not like my mother, when her son died this summer, I drove there and told her myself ........200 miles from here.

I do not care what differences there are that families have dealt with, using this time of grief and sorrow......is a time to put down these barriers. If only briefly.........it is just the right thing to do. I am sorry a religion cannot show the respect and love a father deserves and that they teach people to be so unloving. No parent deserves this treatment.

My heart goes out to you, and the days and weeks ahead.

much love,

purps

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'm so sorry for your loss and pain.

• moshe
    moshe

On my G-d, I am so sorry, Hambeak. It's not supposed to work like this. - and then the JW crap on top of it. I am standing shoulder to shoulder with you and everyone here on JWDF in support of you during this personal tragedy.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

oh Hambeak (((((((((())))))))))

~

• arwen
    arwen

I am so very sorry for you loss. Please know that kind thoughts and my prayers for comfort for your heart are with you at this very sad time..........Love Arwen

• kazar
    kazar

So sorry. Sympathy and condolences extended to you.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

OHHHHH.......NOOOOOOOO!!!!

How terribly tragic!

Poor Dear Hammy.....

(((((((((Gary)))))))))

love & hugs,

Annie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hambeak, I'm very, very sorry my friend.

Go with God Brian

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh nooooo

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

((((((((((HAMBEAK))))))))))

From someone who has lost too many close family to tragedy............My heart is aching for you at this time.

Take it slow and easy my friend. Cry.........Scream..........Yell...........Pray.............but don't let any of this bring you down. You have been through more than your share! Your plate has been way to full lately, but know that you have many friends unknown.......who personally care for you and love you unconditionally.

Unconditional Love,

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit