Hambeaks Extremely Heartbreaking News

by Sparkplug 151 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

((((Gary))))

• jgnat
    jgnat

He will need help at the funeral. Who will be with him?

• minimus
    minimus

Hambeak, I'm so sorry to hear of this loss. I don't know what I'd ever do if my daughter died, especially so tragically. My thoughts are with you.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hambeak, so sorry to hear of your lost, my condolences to you.

jaguarbass

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Hambeak)))

I am so sorry

It is truly heartbreaking, what a nightmare....I am sending you much positive energy to help you cope thru this...

Codeblue

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

"He will need help at the funeral. Who will be with him?"

It may be too tender for him to know for sure yet, but I do not believe that they gave him any info, nor is he going. He is apostate to them and he stated they are all assholes and it may not be for him to be there. He may feel different soon enough, pain is a hard thing. I just know he is in a world of hurt right now and the only way is straight through it. Oh my, just typing that made me tear up again. Jake should be home soon and that will help.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I'm sorry to hear about that Hambeak. I'll probably never know what it's like to lose a child, but I can only imagine it is the worst thing that a parent would go through.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

hambeak.....Even tho I do not know you personally, I feel genuinely sad hearing the news...I am so sorry. (((((hambeak)))))

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

This is terrible. I'm so sorry. ((((Hambeak))))

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((Hambeak)))))))) no words will comfort you right now, but reflection will. Strength to you!

Love,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit