Hambeaks Extremely Heartbreaking News

by Sparkplug 151 Replies latest jw friends

• acadian
    acadian

I'm so very Sorry Hambeak, were all here for you, anyway we can help, your not alone. Much love
    Mike

• sandy
    sandy

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• sandy
    sandy

Hambeak, I'm really so sorry to hear this. I'm so angry on your behalf that they are treating you this way. To not give you any information about the funeral is just plain sick and evil. I wish you all the best while dealing with this. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Oh, no...

So sorry for your loss.

Hugs,

Dean

• dobbie
    dobbie

((((Hambeak))))

I'm so sorry for the terrible pain your'e suffering, I know there's no words that i can say to help you, but i am thinking of you and we are all here for you, you have so much support here. Hugs to you xxx

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I am so very, very sorry Hambeak. The pain must be huge. Please remember that we are all thinking about you and sending many hugs and lots of love.

mumsy

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hambeak, my heart is breaking right next to yours. I am so sorry for your loss. I send you my love. Thats all I have. Sorry I can't do something more.

Shelly

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Our sincerest condolences to you and yours. I cannot imagine.

**exits to kiss kids.**

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

(((Hambeak)))

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Gary))))) I am stunned and so very very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

LOTS of hugs,

Nina & family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit