Hambeaks Extremely Heartbreaking News

by Sparkplug 151 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Big Hug Sad

I'm crying with you, and for you right now, too. I know this is almost more than you think you can bare. I wish I could be there, to hug you, clean, cook, and give you a shoulder. Remember, we are all here, and we all love you. Please let Jake know we are also thinking of him. I know this is hard on both of you!!

shelley

• TopHat
    TopHat

Many hugs to you Hambeak and many tears for your loss. How heartbreaking it is to lose your child so suddenly.

• Scully
    Scully

(((( Hambeak ))))

I'm so sorry to hear this.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx SP for posting. How tragic! And I don't suppose the witnoids [family or otherwise] have enough compassion to even call if they know him. Reminds me why I hate this false religion.

(((((((((((((Hambeak))))))))))))))

Jeff

• unique1
    unique1

My condolences. Just take things one day at a time and hang in there.

• hopie
    hopie

MAY WE EXPRESS OUR SORROW FOR YOUR LOSS

AND OUR THOUGHTS OF LOVE AND COMPASSION IS WITH YOU

Hopie

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

This is the worst, and I feel for your heartache. I am SO very sorry, (((((((((((Hambeak)))))))))))).

• daystar
    daystar

I have shed real tears this afternoon at this tragic news... I'm so very sorry, for all of it...

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

That is awful news. I can't even begin to fathom the hurt. I am so sorry.(((((hambeak)))))

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

That is a nightmare that all parents have had. To deliberately pile more hurt and pain on top of that agony by delivering the bad news so...coldly...because of a difference of religious beliefs is just so wrong, so tragic.

It's one of my nightmares I hope never visits me in my real life.

I am so sorry for him -- and his family.

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit