Hambeaks Extremely Heartbreaking News

by Sparkplug 151 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Good afternoon/evening Gary.

I'm so happy to hear that Decki (Sparky) could be there for you in person and prepare a lovely meal.

I hope all of our outpouring of love helps you to remain strong. We won't forget you and what you're going through.

Hugs with love,

Juni

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

So sorry to hear about your son Hambeak.....so sorry....big hugs..sammieswife

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hambeak, I wish I could fly down there to Dallas and give you a big hug. My heart has been hurting for you since I heard. I hope every day gets a little easier for you. I would like to do something for you, but don't know what I could do. . .please let us know if there is anything we can do that would comfort you. Let me know! I really am thinking of you, and I am distressed that I am unable to do anything. I have come to like you so much these last few months, esp. weeks., as I have learned more of you. You have such a beautiful heart, esp. for one who has had it so wounded.

I know you are used to the hurts that are sent your way. I wish to God that you weren't.

Shelly

• carla
    carla

My deepest sympathies! I can't even imagine! in my thoughts and prayers, carla

• Soledad
    Soledad

my deepest condolences. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child.

• Roski
    Roski

Condolences on your son's passing.

Roski

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

(((((Gary))))) here's a new hug for today. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

Sherry

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That's harsh.
    {{{hugs}}}

• quixote
    quixote

Sorry for your loss (((Hambeak))).

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

{{{{{{{{Hammy}}}}}}}}}

One day at a time.