Revelation Climax, page 52, Kindly Respond

by compound complex 116 Replies latest watchtower bible

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings and welcome, Frank.L:

Thank you for another point of view. I've never thought that the GB would consciously deliberate over how to weed out apostates. Of course, in two different AWAKE! articles from the 80s, they denied the existence of such imagery. But you're correct: how can we really know what they are discussing and actually end up doing?

Good thoughts - THANKS!

CoCo

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Frank, Frank, Frankie,

C'mon.....

Yes, of course you are right. But,......would you want to be caught in an alley with this?

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I'm surprised no one has pinpointed the probable reason the blue hand is that way. #1 in art, there are dozens of colors to render flesh with, and when it comes to shadowing, and rendering depth, blue is sometimes used as a shade color. Many landscape artists use blues in their shading. Look at the feet. They're not complete or perfect either.

But even more than that is that the artist is probably just a guitar player, and this is clearly mimicking the left hand on a guitar neck. His/her ode to rock and roll guitaring...that's all. Man, I saw that right off. It's so clear.

Also, I'm an artist via illustration and computer, and I have definitely put words into my designs where they are hard to notice, but they are there. It's like leaving my mark as an artist/designer. It puts my thumbprint on it.

• Frank.L
    Frank.L

Well they have strategies to preach in countries where theyre banned, they have strategies to deal with apostates, and Im betting they have a strategy to deal with this issue..... Only with this issue it's clearly out of their hands-so-the next best thing to do is to Rely on Jeh "cuz its his work and his magazines" so I could see someone on the GB sitting there in the meeting saying..."Brothers who knows if this is Jeh's doing?"....lets leave it in His hands...."...You know the game.....

• Frank.L
    Frank.L
    But even more than that is that the artist is probably just a guitar player, and this is clearly mimicking the left hand on a guitar neck. His/her ode to rock and roll guitaring...that's all. Man, I saw that right off. It's so clear.

Totally agree. Its that guys mark or fingerprint/signature..of his "work".....and it STILL shows one hand doesnt know what the other hand is doing in the WT...

• lrkr
    lrkr

OK- by looking for screwed up renderings, I think we all draw attention away from the really disturbing part of this drawing. The smug smiles as age old cathedrals, priceless art and millions of lives are snuffed out. Now thats twisted. And its not subliminal- its the authors intent. The look on their faces is like- yup well, they had it coming didn't they- too bad for them, so glad I have this great crown and get to hang out with this guy.

• JH
    JH

JH:

Comment se fait-il que vous ayez l'edition francaise? Merci du nouvel image.

CoCo Le Curieux

I have the french edtion cause here in East Quebecistan it's all french.....

• compound complex
    compound complex

An appreciative and welcomed greeting to Irkr!

What I am grateful for on JWD is that someone may - out of the blue - state a truth as salient as that by the child who declared the Emperor naked. So wrapped up in the obvious, I never gave a moment's thought to the destruction and glee experienced by those meting it out in the illustration.

Thank you, Irkr and Frank, for the breath of fresh air!

JH:

Thank you, too, for the response a ma ?!

May we all continue to watch the skies!

CoCo of the new knowledge

• justhuman
    justhuman

nice book, kind of old light

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Posters and Lurkers,

Thank you for the 400-odd views this week alone. One never knows if and when a thread of antiquity might generate a bit of interest. Too, I am not underwhelmed by fresh points of view ...

CoCo D'Apocalypto

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit