SECRET SANTA - Gift Ideas thread

by Angharad 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I just got my name!

Claire always tells me I'm a really hard person to buy for! I'm a big fan of old cars/motorcycles so that might give some ideas. I'm studying psychology so I have a lot of books on techniques used in cults, but not many on peoples personal experiences, so maybe a book telling someones story? Or how about something specific to your area/hobby/something like that? I hope I've given whoevers my secret santa a few ideas!

Paul

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just got my name! As I said on the other thread ..I like candles --or if that is too hard to post clip on earings !!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

BTTP

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

no name yet here but I''m watching for it.

• Emma
    Emma

I have my name, but this person needs to post their preferences unless they want a surprise!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Maybe a t-shirt from your favorite indy coffeehouse (Large/Tall or XL). Burn a CD of your favorite local music. Candles. Pipe tobacco.

I don't know why people say I'm hard to buy for...

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I want my name! .. I'm watching for it!! Gift ideas for me: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3QDCBSHGAX87P/ ... Or maybe some kind of food that's local to your area that could actually mail well? A cookbook for food local to you?

• Angharad
    Angharad

I got about half the names sent out last night but it is very time consuming sending all the pms, looking up the profiles and maing sure I'm sending the right details - I'm hoping to finish sending the rest later today.

Cyd099 - I've sent you two PMs asking for your address details but you still haven't sent them, I need them if you are to be included !

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your an Angel Anghard & work too! & a family !!!!Thanks for me!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit