SECRET SANTA - Gift Ideas thread

by Angharad 95 Replies latest jw friends

• whyizit
    whyizit

Interesting salt and pepper shakers. Books on animal training (horses, dogs, birds). Maps of other areas, besides Indiana. YOUR favorite recipes for easy to make casserole-type dishes and desserts. Flavored coffees.

Would also like about 20 copies of the "can blood save lives" brochure, to teach a class at my church and show questions they could ask their JW friends/relatives.

Advice on what you think would reach my JW friends.

Merry CHRISTmas, everyone!!!!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I have a wishlist on Amazon as well.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Sorry... haven't been online lately, I've had company!

I'd love anything you send, but a gift card to Best Buy or Target would be great too! A rock or shell or postcard from your area would be cool... I'm so excited!!!

GGG

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Lonelysheep wrote: I have a wishlist on Amazon as well.

Ummm So how would someone know which list is yours? Is there and ID code that people could enter to see your list??

-Aude.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Ooh, good question, Aude!

I will give that info to Angharad!

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

I'm still waiting for the person whose name I've drawn to post some ideas.

I wouldn't know where to find a lump of coal these days.

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

bump

• Emma
    Emma

Well, I'm getting ready to go shopping for my assigned person. They haven't listed any specifics so I'm going to be sending surprises. This is fun!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My recipient has until Dec 8 to post their wishlist (payday). If they post nothing by then, it's the worse-than-coal JW literature stocking stuffers :)

• bubble
    bubble

Anything from the Clarins counter would be a good idea (I work for Clarins and am thinking of the commission if everyone takes up my idea!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit