SECRET SANTA - Gift Ideas thread

by Angharad 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bump!

cos I know my secret santee is here right now

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

OK I got my name but the person hasn’t posted any ideas yet, I’ll keep checking.

I like T-shirts size XL. Maybe a T-shirt from some little known place or tourist spot where you live assuming you are not in Ohio.

I love coffee mugs, same with the mug something from a little know place or tourist spot.

If you are in Ohio, anything with the Ohio State Buckeyes on it.

I love Snoopy stuff, Snoopy mug or T-shirt would be great.

CD of Christian music the Gaithers are my favorite, I like any kind of praise and worship music.

Cal

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I could really use a calendar otherwise I also love coffee mugs, maybe one from wherever your from. But really anything would be appreciated :)

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Check out my wishlist at amazon.co.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/EZ9GKRGXKKR7

I don't expect my Secret Santa to buy me an iPod but there's a whole range of items there, mostly books, that I would like to own.

You don't, of course, have to get me something from the list. I also like gadgets and novelty items. Christmas decorations would be good if they're unusual as I don't have many. Even girly stuff is OK, I can give it to my other half.

Any gift at all will be gratefully received. And if I don't like it I can always "re-gift" it!

• zagor
    zagor

Good running shoes, a book or whatever else comes from your heart ...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well mine is gonna get what I send....They have not posted so THERE!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bump

• lola28
    lola28

Huge music fan , LOVE the Los Angeles Lakers, books and my favorite color is pink.

Lola

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

LUMP O' COAL...

that's what this Secret Santa is gonna give because someone hasn't posted their Wish List!

FreeChick

• zagor
    zagor

... in all fairness sometimes it is enough to receive even just a post card from someone which shows they actually think of you ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit