SECRET SANTA - Gift Ideas thread

by Angharad 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

I'm not sure how many there were in the other years, Gadget will know as he organised it before.

BTW: I'm easy to buy for, I like smelly stuff, candles etc. I'm really into nice looking rocks and minerals

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well done, Ang. That was some task!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I recieved my posters name the other day. She has not posted what she would like as of yet......and maybe she is like me and feels awkward doing it. I really don't mind picking something out for her, but it is nice to get something that you know a person could use and enjoy.

So for whoever got my name........I will make a few requests.....although anything would make me happy. I rarely ever get any presents.

I love music......so your favorite cd would be so cool. Everywhere I visit I collect small inexpensive prints/pics/cards of that area And always anything that smells good. You know, even just a photo of yourself......that would be awesome too.

Yeah, it does help if someone posts some ideas! (hint hint)

purps

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm really into nice looking rocks

So Anghard YOU like TOM Jones too eh????

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm really into nice looking rocks

So Anghard YOU like TOM Jones too eh????

I LOVE you mouthy.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Just checked LAST YEARs thread to see if my recipient posted there...

Nope. I guess that box of old bound volumes has finally found a new home.

Here's the like to last year's Secret Santa thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/101163/1.ashx

It might help someone...

-Aude.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I guess that box of old bound volumes has finally found a new home.

I don't have much JW literature laying around here. I would have grabbed some from my mom's place, but it all burned down with the house. So, unless I get a wishlist, here's what my recipient shall recieve:

- One well used hard-cover copy of "Revelation, It's Grand Climax Is at Hand". This book was used in all three of the last times that it was studied. It is also autographed by my mom.

- One new hard-cover copy of "Mankind's Search for Dog".

- One fairly new hard-cover copy of that damn "Family Happiness" book that we got at our wedding. My wife has highlighted all the offensive parts in it.

- I may have an extra copy of the NWT laying around here, so you can have that. It'll either be a well-used cardboard cover or a pocket-size black pigskin copy. Sorry, you're not getting my green one!

- If I happen to see more WT literature at the second hand store, you'll get that stuff too! Gives me reason to eliminate it from the hands of remotely-interested ones. Warning: You may get more than one copy of the Live Forever book. Condition may vary.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Please LORD dont let me have nosferatu for my secret santa....

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

My wish list is on the other thread.

I still don't know what my Santee would like yet though -

c'mon, I've only got another week if you want it in time for Christmas!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit