SECRET SANTA - Gift Ideas thread

by Angharad 95 Replies latest jw friends

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Well, I'm truly incapable of outright asking for a particular gift! I suppose it will just have to be something 'from the heart' of my Secret Santa. Besides, this way my Santa's gift may tell me more about that person... which is the greatest gift of all!

Free rein, then!

- V

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Got my secret santee

I'm so excited

that I can't

stop

smiling!!!

Now - if tha dun't tell me what tha wants sendin, I'm gunna send ee a recipe for Yorkshire puddin an' a Yorkshire dialect book sithee!!!!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Reposted from other thread: I guess I'd like either something from your part of the world or something that tells me a little about you (whoever "you" are). Or if that's too vague and you like to take the easy way out - a DVD of "The Limey". I also like the idea someone else had of receiving tree ornaments. I'm starting to build a collection as well. Merry Christmas!

• valkyrie
  • jstalin
    jstalin

I love books.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Cool! I got my name.....

but they don't have a wishlist (yet). If my recipient doesn't put up a wishlist, I'll go around the house finding junk I don't need (including flyers and JW literature) and mail that to them.

BTW, my wishlist is in the other thread.

• mariposa
    mariposa

Oh cool...I got my name too

I would like just about anything...I am partial to butterflies, though! Or something from where my Santa's living would be neat too!!!!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

A;

I have replied at least four times to the Pm's you have sent me regarding my address, I do not know why you have not gotten them.
    Email me at;

[email protected] I'll send you my address that way.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I don't really have a wish list either...I would like ANYTHING sent.....even if it is an envelope full of THOUGHTS!!

• Angharad
    Angharad
    I have replied at least four times to the Pm's you have sent me regarding my address, I do not know why you have not gotten them.
    Email me at;

[email protected] I'll send you my address that way.

Thats weird I've not received anything ! Could be that you are using a browser other than IE? Anyway I will email you now to get you addy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit