SECRET SANTA - Gift Ideas thread

by Angharad 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi rebirth

You can open your present whenever you like - but its fun to wait till Christmas!! And yes its a good idea to post that you've received it cos that stops the sender from wondering whether it arrived

You don't have to say who sent it though. Hope this is helpful for you, enjoy!!

I'll be posting my gift later this week, my Santee hasn't said what they'd like so they'll a Yorkshire language book and a packet of Yorkshire pudding mix

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think what happened last time I participated was someone started a new thread when they opened their gift.

I'm going shopping VERY soon and I'm getting my proverbial lump of coal ready to mail. I decided that I need to hold onto most of the JW literature that I own so I can use another book for a lump of coal next year if they don't post their wishlist.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I mailed my persons out this past friday morning, they should be getting it soon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I just got a p.m My secret gal Got mine. I hope she likes it. She didnt post any idea,s so I sent what I thought....

• Kudra
    Kudra

I replied to the other secret santa thread but it is lost in the back 40 by now so I should reply to this one too...

Kudra's Wish List:

I would like a neat momento from the town/country you are from -like something made by locals- and maybe a little note explaining why it is particular to the place you are from.

Or a Christmas ornament! I am starting to collect them and want each one to be special and I think one from one of you guys would definitely count as special!

Or some music that you particularly enjoy that you would like to share.

But what ever you send, could you incluse a note introducing yourself and telling me a little about your own story about who/how you are doing now and what this season means to you now? That would really be neat.

Thanks!

-Kudra

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

It might be a little late now but I thought I would send my wish list.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=cs_nav_top_wl/202-5751978-6743861

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit