OMG Trev in hospital now!

by fullofdoubtnow 43 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Trev (dedpoet) experienced breeathing difficulties during the night, and I had to call for an emergency ambulance. He was kept in overnight, and is still there under observation. He was conscious and breathing normally when I left him around 30 minutes ago, having been breathing through an oxygen mask earlier. He said he's feeling much better, but very tired, so he might be home later today or tomorrow.

He's actually in the same hospital as my mum, so I can go and see both of them on the same trip. Mum could be out after the weekend, I'll keep you all updated on Trev. From what the doctors said, it's probably nothing too serious as he's a lot better now, but it was very worrying at about 10 pm last night when it started happening, we were both pretty scared. The hospital are doing some tests at the moment, and we#ll hopefully hear something soon. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Linda

• dobbie
    dobbie

good grief how frightening for you both!Hope he's ok and home soon and thinking of you both and your mum.X

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hugs to all of you, Linda!! I hope they find out what caused this!! And tell him I said he'd better be good to those nurses!!

shelley

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Fullofdoubtnow!

Sorry to hear Trevor's not well! I hope he is much better soon and they get to the bottom of his problem quickly!

Love to you and Trev!

Gill

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sorry to hear that. Is it asthma? Does he have a history of pulmumary problems?

Hope he gets feeling better very soon. Please give these to him from all of us.

Jeff

• luna2
    luna2

You're having a real time of it lately. Glad to hear the docs don't think its too serious...hope they find out what's going on so you can fix it.

Hope Mom is doing well too.

(((Linda)))

• Dansk
    Dansk

Goodness, Linda! First your mum and now Trev! It's a real beggar when things hit us like this! Claire and I send you, Trev and your mum all our love for complete recoveries and a long deserved rest! ((((((((((()))))))))))

Often, what Trev experienced is a warning to relax! He has been travelling about a lot of late and needs to slow down. Now it's YOUR turn to dish out the orders!

Love,

Ian& Claire

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ye gads, that's a scare and a half!

Regards to Trev and yourself

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

poor thing..........I feel for you with your mum and trev to in the hospitol. You must be ragged.

Thinking of you and your loved ones.

purps

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

sorry to hear that. I'll keep you all in my thoughts. wishing you well, Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit