OMG Trev in hospital now!

by fullofdoubtnow 43 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh hell Linda, im so sorry. I hope they find out what it is soon.

You poor thing, thinking of you, and love to Trev.

• Mary
    Mary

Good Lord......it never rains it pours!! I'm really sorry to hear about that Linda.....what happened to Trevor? (sorry, I must have missed that post).

All the best,

mary

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((Trev and Linda)))))

Oh, Linda.....how frightening for both of you! It's just as scarey being the "onlooker" as it is being the patient. I'm glad you got him to the hospital quickly and have him in the doctor's care.

Hope you both have good news when the tests are done and that it is nothing serious after all.

hugs,

Annie

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sorry to hear that, get better soon!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I am sorry to hear that you have another loved one in the hostpital! I was thinking...maybe you can admitt yourself and all could share a big suite! You could probably use someone taking care of you at this time.....and your mum and Trev would probably find some joy in you having to eat hostpital food too. (Trying to make you smile here) You are all in my thoughts!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Well if bad news comes in threes...I sure hope you are DONE now! God...scary stuff.

We're thinking about you all.

• arwen
    arwen

Please keep us up to date. Prayers going your way.

• juni
    juni

Oh my goodness I just read your post now.

You know what it sounds like to me Linda? Trev had a panic attack. It is still good to be checked out, but if everything comes through negative I bet that is what happened.

I had one of those while I was under going a lot of stress. Hard to breath, pain in chest, anxiety - I thought I was truly having a heart attack.

I know talk is "cheap" but just take a deep breath. You have a lot "on your plate" right now. Everything will be fine. That is good news that your mum may be coming home after the week end. And I just feel that Trev will be fine too. He has been concerned w/his work, you and your mum.

Don't you just want to "fly" away sometimes and enjoy the peacefulness of nature w/o the stresses of life? I'm thinking of you and your loved ones sweetie.

Hugs and a kiss,

Juni <this is some warm tea for you.

• lowden
    lowden

Hope all works out FODN.

Peace and a calm heart to you both.

Lowden

• codeblue
    codeblue

So sorry...

Sounds like double stress and worry for you...

Sending positive thoughts to you and your loved ones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit