alt

Thinking of You....

sKally

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

hugs and well wishes sent your way

• mouthy
    mouthy

Get well wishes sent your way .... Hope Trev. Mum ,are on the way to a speedy recovery...prayers for you all.(hugs)

• daystar
    daystar

Oh crap! Dedpoet, you'd best take care of yourself. Take a vacation.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I just brought Trev home. The doctors don't think there is anything seriously wrong, just that he's been overdoing things of late. He has had a lot of stress at work, and also had the worry of my mum's illness and how I have reacted to it, and he's given way to the stress. They have advised him to take a few weeks, a momth if he is able, off work, and I am going to make him an appointment with his doctor in the morning. He has an out patients appointment at the hospital on the 20th November, and I'm going to make sure he's off till at least then.

He's never ill normally - the last time he had a day off work due to sickness, he was still attending jw meetings, and it's 7 years since he left at the end of this month, so I can't see how his employers can complain about him taking some time off now.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for us both. It's been quite a stressful day for me, with both Trev and mum in hospital, but at least Trev's home, where I can look after him.

Linda

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Sorry to read that your family is in the wars at the moment, hope things improve with your loved ones soon. I saw Trevor at the Curry, but unfortunately didnt manage to speak to him, maybe next time.

CS 101

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Wishing you the best Trevor! My prayers are with you, and Linda, too.

Randy Watters

• juni
    juni

Sounds good Linda that he's at home now where you can keep him resting. My husband had severe back problems through our marriage and I had to massage his back spasms and bring a bucket for him to pee in also. This while taking care of 4 kids.

Somehow we make it through these rough times. We just do what needs to be done.

We do a lot for those we love.

Know that I'm thinking of you, Trev and mum.

Juni

• mouthy
    mouthy

FULL OF DOUBTNOW!!!! I just read this post> I think I'll treat Trev to gym membership to help keep his stamina up. I don't want him wilting on me. Did you put him in the hospital ........They say kill em with kindness NOT sex

• delilah
    delilah

I'm glad to hear TRev's home. Make sure he gets enough rest....and you do as well, hon...Best wishes to you all, and to your mum...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit