OMG Trev in hospital now!

by fullofdoubtnow 43 Replies latest jw friends

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Just picked up this thread, but glad to hear that Trev is now back home, it must have been scary for you both. Glad to hear that your mum is also on the mend.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

from Kaytee and Twinkletoes (Ken & Pauline)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Linda))) I'm so glad Trevs ok.

Make sure if he gets short of breath again to get him straight back to A&E - its easy for them to miss something with symptoms as 'vague' as breathlessness.

Love to you both.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks everyone for all your support. Trev is feeling tired, but otherwise ok. He is going to bed soon, and to the doctors tomorrow. He's certainly had a scare, and needs to take a rest, and I'll make sure he has one. It's around 9 years since he was last off sick, so I don't think his employers can have any complaints.

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

I'm sorry, Linda, I don't know about work rules and such in England. Does Trev get paid time off or paid sick days? Does he have a lot of accumulated days built up in a "sick days bank" (because he hasn't taken a day off in so many years???) I'm only asking because you sounded a little tentative with respect to him taking time off work until the end of the month and I sure hope you (both of you) don't have to deal with worrying about his employer getting pissy because he needs to take time off for awhile. I hope whatever it was that happened with the breathing never happens again. I agree with others who posted, it sounds like he was totally stressed out and suffered an anxiety attack - one's body sure has a way of letting one know when things are out of whack. Take care.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Tell Trev, I'm thinking of him and wishing him the best. I hope that you are not running yourself ragged, Fullofdoubt. We don't need to have you in the hospital too.

Take care!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((Trev and Linda)))))))))

Please take care you two!

• eddie c
    eddie c

I sat opposite Trev at the Curry,lovely fellow.He kepy my two bodyguards entertained. Hope you are soon well.

Eddie

• Balsam
    Balsam

Stressful times for you both, best wishes for calmer times and some normalcy soon. I remember well when I used to take care of my sick mum, raise three active boys and work. Nearly killed me, but I survived. Hugs to you both and Trev hope he can get rested up and free from the stress so he can recover quickly.

Balsam

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh no!!! Thinking of you both.

• bubble
    bubble

Please send Trev our love Linda. We met him at the apostacurry and he's a great bloke.

Tell him to kick back and enjoy a bit of daytime tele, he'll be right as rain in no time.

(((((Trev)))))

(((((Linda))))))

(((((Linda's mum)))))

Love from Marie and Ian. XXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit