OMG Trev in hospital now!

by fullofdoubtnow 43 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Linda im glad Trevs home where you can look after him, but dont forget you need looking after too.

Couldnt you both spend at least one whole day in bed - make a picnic of your favourite nibbles and drinks, get some magazines and a pack of cards and just snuggle all day? I think you deserve at least 24 hours to yourself.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks to everyone

I went to the doctors this morning, and he suggested I have at least 6 weeks off work, and gave me a note for that period. I haven't had any sick time for almost 10 years, I was a ministerial servant last time I was off sick, and I haven't been to a jw meeting for 7 years, so up to this week at least, quitting the org has been good for my health!

I am going to relax, post on here and listen to the cd's Linda hates, such as Led Zep, the Doors etc for the next few weeks. Katie Kitten this suggestion sounds good to me:

Couldnt you both spend at least one whole day in bed - make a picnic of your favourite nibbles and drinks, get some magazines and a pack of cards and just snuggle all day? I think you deserve at least 24 hours to yourself.

I'll put it to Linda when she gets back later. An "us" day is very much in order I reckon, and the sooner the better.

dedpoet

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yes but Trev, youre not allowed to say to Linda "oh Katie Kitten hs suggested we spend all day in bed nakid with a big bowl of oysters and a bottle of champagne and the readers wives section of Asian Babes..."

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    Yes but Trev, youre not allowed to say to Linda "oh Katie Kitten hs suggested we spend all day in bed nakid with a big bowl of oysters and a bottle of champagne and the readers wives section of Asian Babes..."

Aww Katie, why not, it's such a good idea.

Actually, I have been thinking that we do need time to ourselves, just the two of us, and not just when we go to bed at night. I think we need a day or two away, and Linda agrees, though that's probably not something we can do at the moment with her mums situation. This enforced break for me might give us the chance once her mum's care is sorted out. At least I can look after things at home for the next few weeks, as I'm far from being an invalid, I just have to rest a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit