The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey guys...hope you will both be happy long time

and hope misanthropic, sparkplug, merry, crumpet, brooke all make it to scotland sometime...but not all at once

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    and hope misanthropic, sparkplug, merry, crumpet, brooke all make it to scotland sometime...but not all at once

Why Tij - can you only handle one woman at once?

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm LOVING this thread!

Thanks SO MUCH everyone for being great and happy for us. Its wierd to actually come out and say things like this but its also fantastic to share how happy we are. Goddess knows there isn't always enough happiness in daily life and it should be more commonplace for people to express positive emotions (especially for the English who are traditionally ridiculously restrained in expressing emotion).

Daystar

We found each other just as it seemed we'd both given up hope. And it's as if our lives moved much in parallel, preparing each of us for the moment of meeting. We're very much in love.

We were actually talking about the two of you last night and how good it is to see others seemingly as giddily happy as we are.

Giddily happy is a perfect phrase to describe us (and you!).

PoppyR

But congrats to You two loved up ones, You certainly looked it at the apostacurry, difficult to get a knife wedged between the two of you! I'm really glad you have found each other, and also are not afraid to say how you feel!

Everyone who was there could see, I suppose. Thanks poppy.

And thanks for these lovely comments all:

goodgirl or badgirl
    Congratulations and much love to you, DiamondBlue and Sirona. I think flirting on JWD is ADORABLE. (Of course, I would.)
    misanthropic Awe how sweet, it's nice to see a guy all getting all "mushy in love". I wish nothing but happiness for you two :)
    Lonelysheep
    Your posts gave it away a little bit! I'm happy for you, two. Of course there are people here that I love and/or have crushes on. I'll try to come back to that here.

Now I am TRULY loved up! What happened to make me *this* mushy? I think I really will restrict it to this thread alone. LOL

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Gary (Diamondblue1974)

From my perspective its magical that despite both being in extremely unhealthy relationships previously we both have found each other and are perfectly matched in every manner.

Yeah we might be mushy online occasionally (well a little more occasionally than normal at present lol) but underlying this is a deeper physical, emotional and spiritual connection than I personally have ever experienced.

Me too.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

hey guys...hope you will both be happy long time

ROFL, thanks hun, but I thought you'd love the group sex idea? Sirona

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    What happened to make me *this* mushy?

I know how you feel...never been this mushed up before.

DB74

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I have lady crushes on a few... like Misanthropic, GoodGirlBadGirl & FlyingHighNow....

Wow, how did I miss this before. You're a doll, Peaches.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    "GET A ROOM!"

Hehehe

I'm guessing that's why y'all didn't carry on to the pub after the curry. Ya were too busy carrying on

• zagor
    zagor

lol keep on dreaming tijkmo

• lola28
    lola28

ok, well I love me, myself and I. Every one else I hate.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit