The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• Sirona
    Sirona
    I'll be sure to come back to this thread with an update (and so will she)

WHO? Enquiring minds need to know!

This thread is rapidly becoming the romantic gossip column of JWD!

Sirona

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I would say "get a room" but, ahem, it appears ya just have.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ummmmmmmmmmm...........

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'll know (for sure) really soon...

I'll be sure to come back to this thread with an update (and so will she)

and I are conscious that we have hijacked a number of threads given our perpetual state of being loved up. Given the untold frustration we might have caused to some posters...

um, yeah... i've been guilty of this...

Loved Up, Mike

LOL

Aw Mike...You know I told you to clean all yer parts before you get on that plane......lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey Gary and Sirona, congratulations... you kept that one quiet! I confess to being a bit loved up too, my g/f who some of you met at Mike's BBQ has just got a transfer of her work to my hometown and we are moving in together! It's a big change for me after so long on my own, but I'm really looking forward to it. (and this is why I'm not on the site as much these days)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

ooh I am loved up about this thread... You two have made me smile so much! Its making me remember what it was like when I first met my beloved...

Intrigued about OFG... and NEED to know more.

I have lady crushes on a few... like Misanthropic, GoodGirlBadGirl & FlyingHighNow....

• AnonyMouse
    AnonyMouse

Hey, we can pretend I'm 18 for JUST ONE NIGHT!

And so ends my fruitless attempt at searching for a woman.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, I'm confused. I know Sirona got married in the past couple of years. Are you married to each other? Cool that you're in love. I mean, can it get any more magical?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Hey Gary and Sirona, congratulations... you kept that one quiet! I confess to being a bit loved up too, my g/f who some of you met at Mike's BBQ has just got a transfer of her work to my hometown and we are moving in together! It's a big change for me after so long on my own, but I'm really looking forward to it. (and this is why I'm not on the site as much these days)

Hey...congratulations back!

I remember your girlfriend from the BBQ and she seemed lovely; I wish you the best of luck on your moving in together, it might be a massive change matey but recent history has taught me that change is often a good thing. Again congrats Gary
  • diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    You need a night down the pub farting and talking about football. Pull yourself together man!

Indeed KK although I prefer rugby...a much more masculine sport in my opinion. Don't worry, I havent yet dissolved into total mushy slushy stuff (well not that I'm admitting anyway) .

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ballistic that is great news - she is a really lovely girl a total keeper! Please say hi and pass on my best regards and congrats on the move!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit