The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Would you like a trick or a treat tonight?

Treat him to dinner and then trick him into having sex - just a suggestion - its called the best of both worlds

• Sirona
    Sirona

Heh Heh,

More like trick him into buying dinner and treat him to having sex. LOL

Sirona

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

as the late and great Eddie Wareing would have said "go for the up and under"

• Sirona
    Sirona

Well he treated me to enchiladas, red wine and lots of loving...

Sirona

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Much love and light to you both

I know Dawn thanked you herself but I thought I would pass on my regards too...thanks for your best wishes and support.

It means such a lot.

DB74

• Dansk
    Dansk

Gary & Dawn ((((((((Hugs))))))))),

Claire and I are delighted for you both - and I kept my word (Stalker, I didn't let a soul know 'til you 'phoned)!

Love should be out in the open - it's infectious

As this is a loved up thread I'd also like to take the opportunity of reiterating how passionately in love with Claire I am.

Make the most of your days together all you lovers! I look back and wonder where the heck the last 28 years have gone. I'd marry Claire again in an instant!

May all this love permeate the forum.

Ian- unashamedly mushy

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    As this is a loved up thread I'd also like to take the opportunity of reiterating how passionately in love with Claire I am.

And that was so obvious from how you are together too.

Thanks Ian.

Gary

• Sirona
    Sirona

Make the most of your days together all you lovers! I look back and wonder where the heck the last 28 years have gone. I'd marry Claire again in an instant!

May all this love permeate the forum.

Ian- unashamedly mushy

Thanks,

Its lovely to be unashamedly mushy and to simply allow oneself to enjoy the moments / hours / days / weeks / years we get with the ones we love.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Then again I am used to such controversy as my father supports St Helens and hates Wigan.

Ce La Vie

DB74

He he,

I met Gary's father twice now and I'm SO happy to hear he supports St Helens. I can now gang up on Gary with his dad....

Sirona

• Kudra
    Kudra

My guess is that OFG and GGBG are......

..sittin' in a tree, k. i. s. s. i. n. G!!!!

hee hee hee.

:)

-am I right???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit