The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi GGBG,

I think I know who you are talking about so there :P

If its who I think then his posted on this thread right?

Yeah you know I'm right hehe

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

GGBG

Give it up!

I really wish I could Daystar! BUT first I have to make sure he really loves me. Don't wanna hafta come back to JWD with my tail between my legs saying I was sadly misinformed or something of that nature. But we definitely have it bad for each other... Anyway... I sorta thought it was a bit more obvious, but if not, that's probably a good thing.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Hi GGBG,

I think I know who you are talking about so there :P

If its who I think then his posted on this thread right?

Yeah you know I'm right hehe

I'm NOT TELLING, Moomin.

• Nowman
    Nowman

GGBG,

I think I figured it out, I love it!

I am a romantic at heart, I love love. Ha!

Nikki

• lowden
    lowden

I must have taken the wrong fork in the road......'cos i can't find that love stuff ANYWHERE *Lowden sniffs his armpits*

Mooooo.............

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    I guess its time for me to tell everyone im in love with Crumpy!

You are so fickle KK. Last week you were being tempted alternately by me and my other half (still not quite sure which side of that fence you fall!) Now Crumpet has tempted you back. Harrumph.

But congrats to You two loved up ones, You certainly looked it at the apostacurry, difficult to get a knife wedged between the two of you! I'm really glad you have found each other, and also are not afraid to say how you feel!

Poppy xxxxx

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    I must have taken the wrong fork in the road......'cos i can't find that love stuff ANYWHERE

Well if you had been at the apostacurry you would have got loved up too.

Took a wrong turn in the road huh? And I thought Ians directions were pretty easy to follow!

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Dawn and Gary, I am really pleased that you have found love together. I am very happy for you both.

Thanks Rachel

I know you knew some of the detail about my past relationship, and its lovely that you can understand and not judge.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Ross,

I would say "get a room" but, ahem, it appears ya just have.

I just have to tell you this because I know it will make you laugh so much.... you touched on something in that Gary and I met for lunch recently and before we got back into the car for Gary to drop me off back at work, we had a cuddle which turned into a kiss and cuddle.... then a car went by and a guy stuck his head out of the window and shouted "GET A ROOM!" really loudly.... we just fell about laughing and looking red faced.

Sirona

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Thanks Dawn...now im red faced online too LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit