The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

C'mon DB, Crumpy is your friend and you know it. Im sure she didnt know the thing had been addressed by PM.

Now share some love and play nicely with the other kids or im gonna put you in a detention!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

[apology removed as could be construed as condescending or designed to arouse defensiveness where none needed.]

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    [apology removed as could be construed as condescending or designed to arouse defensiveness where none needed]

An apology without sarcasm wouldve have been greatfully accepted, as it is you are obviously beyond that as none was posted in the first place.

EOC

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Dawn and Gary, I am really pleased that you have found love together. I am very happy for you both.

Thanks Rachel it means a lot...hows the hubby and bubby?

It must be that damned water in the Northwest of England

Stilla: you got that right, the water is definately to blame; its that bad we have to drink beer instead

Gary

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Awe how sweet, it's nice to see a guy all getting all "mushy in love". I wish nothing but happiness for you two :)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Indeed KK although I prefer rugby...a much more masculine sport in my opinion

Oh absolutely

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Ya'alright mate, glad ya got someone

Ive still not forgiven you for boycotting the curry Karl Cheers fella!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Your posts gave it away a little bit! I'm happy for you, two.

Of course there are people here that I love and/or have crushes on. I'll try to come back to that here.

• daystar
    daystar

I thought I picked up on some no-so-subtle hints there! Woo-hoo!!

Brigid and I have tried to resist making sickenly sweet proclamations to each other here, but it doesn't always work.

We found each other just as it seemed we'd both given up hope. And it's as if our lives moved much in parallel, preparing each of us for the moment of meeting. We're very much in love.

We were actually talking about the two of you last night and how good it is to see others seemingly as giddily happy as we are.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Aww how sweet i feel all soppy now!Very happy for all you loved up ones!I don't mind you hijacking the threads i can remember what its like to be in lurve!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit