The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

removed for appeasement as question already addressed privately.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    they aren't married to each other, both married to other people in the last couple of years but now in love with each other. Very magical!

From my perspective its magical that despite both being in extremely unhealthy relationships previously we both have found each other and are perfectly matched in every manner. Yeah we might be mushy online occasionally (well a little more occasionally than normal at present lol) but underlying this is a deeper physical, emotional and spiritual connection than I personally have ever experienced.

Its great that our friends and family have been supportive and can see how transparent our feelings are for each other too; for everyone that is supportive, thank you.

DB74 (Gary)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    they aren't married to each other, both married to other people in the last couple of years but now in love with each other. Very magical!

Crumpet: Given your overt objections to Dawn and I's relationship initially, its difficult not to see that comment as being anything other than sarcastic or venomous as well you know....sort yourself out love.

DB74

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

ummmmmmmmmmm...........

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'll know (for sure) really soon...

I'll be sure to come back to this thread with an update (and so will she)

and I are conscious that we have hijacked a number of threads given our perpetual state of being loved up. Given the untold frustration we might have caused to some posters...

um, yeah... i've been guilty of this...

Loved Up, Mike

LOL

LUM (Loved up Mike)

Hope you guys have a great time!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

[apology removed to appease as was considered condescending.]

• KW13
    KW13

Ya'alright mate, glad ya got someone

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I haven't offered my congratulations, so this thread is the perfect excuse!

Dawn and Gary, I am really pleased that you have found love together. I am very happy for you both.

Rachel xx

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Well now that we are all loved up I guess its time for me to tell everyone im in love with Crumpy!

But I am married to my own reflection, so it can never be....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

We've only met once though KK is it too soon to be swept away by our immoral passions?

And do you think our respective partners will mind ? (I'm pretty sure after that little rude book you sent me last year that my other half is more than happy!) xx

Incidentally I think a key factor to a longterm relationship will be separate mirrors. Agreed? Mine is the one that says;"You are the fairest of them all." Just in case you get confused.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I'm sorry you feel the need to be so defensive, given I was only clarifying flyinhighnow's query and agreeing with her. But I do understand if you do feel a little defensive, its only natural.

I dont need to defend anything thats so natural and right Nina. My comment was far from defensive but was simply drawing attention to the sarcastic nature of your post. I also draw attention to the shift from sarcastic to now include condescension.

I dont think I am alone in recognising it for what it is.

Flyinghighnow's query was genuine and had previously been addressed in a PM...you saw the opportunity to have a pop and did so when there was no need.

Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit