The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

We found each other just as it seemed we'd both given up hope. And it's as if our lives moved much in parallel, preparing each of us for the moment of meeting. We're very much in love.

We were actually talking about the two of you last night and how good it is to see others seemingly as giddily happy as we are.

You both crept into our conversation actually about a week ago; your thread about 'home' reminded me of lyrics to one of my favourite tracks and we thought it was a great thread. I agree its great to know others are experiencing similar things too and that its not just us going soft.

Yours will always be the JWD love story though... theres no following you.

Thanks for your kind words and accept my best wishes back to you both.

Gary

• KW13
    KW13
    Ive still not forgiven you for boycotting the curry Karl Cheers fella!

lol, as i said when me and meg got that place your welcome to come for a few beers and a meal or somethin

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    your welcome to come for a few beers and a meal or somethin

What ALL of us??

You sure about that?

HEY everyone, KW13 has invited us all to his house for a few beers...

• KW13
    KW13

haha i will invite a few over and stuff one time but we need a PLACE FIRST

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    lol, as i said when me and meg got that place your welcome to come for a few beers and a meal or somethin

I think its great that you and Meg are getting a place together, I hope you will be so happy.

Db74

• luna2
    luna2
    dobbie said: i can remember what its like to be in lurve!

God, I can't. Unfair! LOL

I think all you lovebirds are adorable. Makes me smile.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

I can say I've never used the phrase "loved up" before, but uh, well in this context I am LOVED UP. Heh.

Congratulations and much love to you, DiamondBlue and Sirona. I think flirting on JWD is ADORABLE. (Of course, I would.)

Sparkplug, you are gross. hehe.

misspeaches, I'm loved up for you too.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Uh, hehe, I recently wrote:

misspeaches, I'm loved up for you too.

OH YEAH, but I'm more loved up for someone else on this board. I can't say who he is yet... but maybe soon.

I'll have to check back in later if anyone is interested. It's certainly possible (probable) that only he and I are interested in our extreme infatuation.

Love y'all,

Good Girl/Bad Girl

• daystar
    daystar

GGBG

Give it up!

• bubble
    bubble

Just like to say Gary that for those of us that were at the apostacurry, I think we noticed that you and Dawn were head over heels. You are both so cute, make sure you both work hard and make it last.

Love from Marie (in love with South African Beef)

XXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit