The Loved Up Thread [Fluff]

by diamondblue1974 139 Replies latest social relationships

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Just wanted to let y'all know that OpenFireGlass is loved up for real.

Good Girl or Bad Girl

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::

Just wanted to let y'all know that OpenFireGlass is loved up for real.

Good Girl or Bad Girl

I knew but wasnn't saying anything ;) You guys make one incredibly beautiful couple GGBG. I'm so happy for you both!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I guess I might as well wallow in a loved up thread while I can.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    My guess is that OFG and GGBG are......

..sittin' in a tree, k. i. s. s. i. n. G!!!!

hee hee hee.

:)

-am I right???

Kudra, there ain't no tree in GG/BG's bedroom.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    My guess is that OFG and GGBG are......

..sittin' in a tree, k. i. s. s. i. n. G!!!!

hee hee hee.

:)

-am I right???
    Kudra, there ain't no tree in GG/BG's bedroom.

You two promised me a detailed report and I am waiting!!!! SO??????

KISSING....You have the tune Kudra. Go girl. They just aren't talking bout what they did to that bunny stuff I sent her. I know it did not all get shipped but I bet they inprovised.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Bunny stuff...?!?

Do we need a OFG/GGBG thread???

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

He just got on a plane only four hours ago, to head back to his side of the country, and I MISS HIM SO MUCH ALREADY!!!!!!

P.S. I got the flu, yuckky, and Mike/OFG was the sweetest, most attentive, most wonderful person to me. He made me soup, fetched me things when I needed them, made sure I was wrapped up in blankets when I was so cold and helped me kick them off when I got so hot, and then two seconds later when I whimpered for the blankets again, he didn't get annoyed (at least he didn't let on if he was annoyed!). He didn't complain even once. In fact, I'm pretty sure he thanked me for being so sweet, in spite of how badly I felt, but I could have just been delirious. He asked me if I needed anything, he asked me what he could do, he said he was content just being near me and just wanted me to feel better as soon as possible. He is the best person to have around when one is sick. He is AMAZING.

Very Sad Girl (AKA GG/BG)

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

GGBG,

Long distance relationships are so tough. Hopefully you two will find a way to be together all the time.

• hambeak
    hambeak

My goodness a dating board now hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

GGBG,

Long distance relationships are so tough. Hopefully you two will find a way to be together all the time.

Thanks, Unbeliever, that means a lot. We are going to start working on it. We didn't mean for this to happen. It would certainly have made a lot more sense to connect with someone much closer, but I'm not sorry that I met and got to know Mike. He's so wonderful.

My goodness a dating board now hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No, Hambeak, I don't think so. But there is just something incredibly amazing about finding someone on accident, when one is not looking at all for someone to love them. I've never felt cherished before in my life, but that's the only word to describe Mike's treatment towards me. I feel cherished by him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit