Do You Really "Care" If Someone's Gay Or Not???

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• snarf
    snarf

I really don't care if someone is gay or not, cause no one cares if I am gay or not..lol. On the issue of gay marriage, I say why not? They pay their taxes, contribute to society, volunteer and vote just like the heterosexual population. They should be allowed the same privileges as any American, because they are Americans. As far as the Bible debate goes, they are the only ones that have to answer for their actions, not us. Drunks, child molesters, idolators, greedy people and wife beaters are all allowed to marry so what makes a homosexual worse in the eyes of the church, if you believe that lifestyle is wrong. To me it is nothing more than a political issue that seems to go towards the favor of the one donating the most money.

• I quit!
    I quit!

No they shouldn't be allowed to get married!!! Some nights I don't get any sleep because I know some where out there two guys are sleeping together or holding hands listening to show tunes. Let them marry and I'll never get any sleep.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I don't believe it's any of my business but if it was, no I wouldn't care.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Almost an annual question from you Min. Are you trying to tell us something?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/97021/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/76732/1.ashx

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

He's just periodically testing the waters to see if he'll be accepted when he finally comes out

• ballistic
    ballistic

I don't care, I don't care one iota. Although on one occasion I set off someone's "gaydar" or whatever it is and I was not amused, and no I cannot be "converted" or whatever it was this person was attempting to do. I was actually getting annoyed in the end.

• gumby
    gumby

I've always thought Minimus had a nice lookin arse.

* tempts him to see if he hits on comment*

Gumgirl

• bubble
    bubble

No I don't care if people are gay or not. Live and let live is my motto. Even when I was a dub it didn't bother me.

My parents and my sister, who are still dubs, however are the biggest homophobes you'll ever meet. That's Christian love for ya!

• delilah
    delilah

Ballistic said," I was actually getting annoyed in the end.

LMAO.....no pun intended, right? sorry, I just couldn't help myself....

I don't care if a person is gay or not. My nephew, mid-teens, just "came out" this year, and I love him to pieces....no different than before he told us he was gay. My only fear, was that at his tender age, he would meet up with some trouble from other teens at school.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I also dont care what your preference is. I have 4 gays in my support group, great fellows. BUT!!!! What I do object to is staying in the closet...I fell in love with a wonderful fellow ...cared for him for 17 years. Kept telling him so too. All he would say is I love you to but in a differant manner?????? So I couldnt understand that. Folks told me he was gay. But I asked him & he said NO!!!! Imagine the hurt when some one told me to put his e-mail in Google & up came his requests for other lovers!

But in the end we all stand before a Hugher Judge .....So marriage or not???I couldnt care less. Just lets us be HONEST with one another

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit