Chemical weapons being used ... how about it America?

by Simon 135 Replies latest social current

• hambeak
    hambeak

My input on this is that our media and entertainment industry in the USA is heavily represented by Jewish folks. Lots of money there. I think biological, nuclear all that crap should be done away with.

• z
    z

Dansk

You are one of my favorite poster and I do value your opinion I know you are in the UK but here in Canada we watch the BBC unfittingly the BBC does not report the news (sometime ) the create the news same is Reuter

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you, Z. I hope you read my second post here

Ian

• z
    z

Yep thx

Z

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

The Geneva Conventions ban the use of white phosphorus as an incendiary weapon against civilian populations and in air attacks against military forces in civilian areas.

The above statement might lead you to believe that the Israelis violated the Geneva convention.

WP is allowed in other forms for use by the military in combat situations both as a smokescreen and incendiary device against enemy combatants.

Nobody including the BBC has accused Israel of violating the Geneva Convention.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Z,

unfittingly the BBC does not report the news (sometime ) the create the news same is Reuter

I am not sure what part of Canada you are living in, but what we get on the TV on the West Coast is a cut down version of news reportage from the BBC - sort of a highlights news. I would suggest that you tune into the BBC Radio 4 News on the internet to see why BBC reportage is the envy of the world.

No news service exists without a bias, but imho the BBC has the least biased news service that I have experienced anywhere in the world.

HS

• Butters
    Butters

Oddly enough, since 9/11 there have been no more Anthrax scares, Smallpox, Bombs, airline hi-jackings or any other type of color coded scare tactics being instigated by FOX or the Bush administration. I find this amusing. Did the terrorists give up? IS Osama still planning other attacks? Wonder why they caught all those other guys but not him. Strange. If he has been on the FBI's most wanted list for years, why did America let his family fly out of the country? Why not hold them as colateral?

Strange human race and brains..

• z
    z

Hillary

Thx so much for the info (I live in Montreal) I travel allot and must time my distention is Europe and I’m sorry…….. I can’t say the BBC reporters are the world envy

Z

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Czar

What has my birthday (9/12) got to do with anything? Please start your cultural assasination by at least getting the date right...

Do I hate all Muslims? Well, considering that I think their

Ah. 1 billion people. Pretty big 'their'. I suppose that is 'their' as in 'they' and 'them', that wonderful term used to reduce people to a generic target group. Any other sweeping generalisations you wish to make? Any idiot (as you show below, you are far from any idiot) knows Islam is only 20% Arabic, and the violent ones are a small minority of Arab and non-Arab Muslims. But just like the Nazi's regarded the Jews as the same no matter what they did or where they came from, do you also regard Muslims the same no mattr what they do or where they come from...?

only chance of avoiding being completely genocided by every OTHER religion is to adopt a modern government, and I am actively trying to work towards that end, then NO, I don't hate muslims.

Yah are "actively trying to work towards that end", how, do please us tell Mother Theresa. By making sweeping generalisations? Oooo, any more help please!!! Go on, if blow your own trumpet, let us at least hear what you're playing... what do you do then? Make WP munitons?

If they

Yup, I knew you were talking about 'them', the refuge of the wooly-minded diatribe...

don't change, and quickly, what do you think will happen to them?

According to you people will kill Muslims in an act of genocide. Which is an oxymoron (no, not you, what you said, you're only halfway to being an oxymoron), as Islam is not a religion of one distinct racial group, thus 'genocide' is really not an appropriate term. But considering the sloppy carelessness of your 'they' I'm not suprised about it spreading through your post further...

Considering France's amazing difficulties with its pampered Muslim youth,

I think 'pampered Muslim youth' is probably as accurate as your 'them' and your 'genocide'... please, tell me how pampered they are. I hear they are so pampered they cannot get jobs unless they hide the ethnicity of their name, even if they are more qualified than European applicants. That must be because all the nasty racists want the Muslims to have it easy and be pampered on state hand-outs... and racists get SUCH a bad rap normally!! And there they are making sure young Muslims get pampered!

I am not willing to consider hosting millions of bearded, turbaned, burqaed refugees in MY backyard.

Oh my god, do you know what you sound like? Turbaned??!!?? I think yah mean Seikhs yah great idiot.

Turbans are not really any more to do with Islam than the veil is. It's an item of culltural clothing (just like the veil) the wearing of which is not mentioned as a requirement in the Qu'ran (just like the veil is not mentioned as a reqiuirement). By all means dispute this one with me, LOL.

So what about the intelligence failures?

I think you can tell us a hell of a lot about intelligence failures. What about them Einstein?

Even if somebody HAD put all the pieces together, somebody like you would have protested any action taken as "racist" and "fascist" and "profiling" or whatever Leftist claptrap you want to call it.

I suppose you supply the far-right bullcrap?

We improved our national intelligence system

... but you were on holiday so missed out?

As for White Phosphorus, it's a bad way to go, but we all die badly.

You first. As you're so sanguine about being WP'd to death, lead us by example with your "kinder, gentler machine gun hand." You evade the whole point; the use of WP when civilians can be effected. As far more civilians died from Israeli action than terrorists, I think we can safely assume more civilians died from WP than terrorists, unless the Israeli's only aim well when using WP???

And just in case you think you don't have slaves working for you (as all empires require slavery in some form) - have you bought anything made in Indonesia lately? Or China, Taiwan, or even your morning coffee grown in Latin America? Any plastic in your house? That's made from cheap petroleum, you know.

Look 'slave' up. There IS slavery around, REAL slavery. What you're talking about is many people working for a good wage (in their country) and far too many people working for an inadequate wage due to the lack of fair trade. But your use of words is mind-beggaringly inaccurate so another mis-used term is no surprise.

But this is my last comment on the subject. All I'm saying is that everybody on this board is wallowing in the wealth of the Western dominance, and I at least am honest enough to work to perpetuate it.

Oh, no Czar, please say more. It makes my day when someone shows themselves up like you do. And what do you DO exactly to perpetuate Western dominance? I'm dying to know...

• read good books
    read good books

If people would just tell their children not to go to war their would be no wars, no police states, no civilian atrocities. The power elite and the large corporations manipulate the masses to slaughter one another like cattle. People all over the world should just say no to war. The idea of us versus them is a creation of the power elite to keep us all devided and conquored, while they make billions on war.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit