Vegetables on Front Porch Cause Uproar of Scandal and Intrigue for Local KH

by Check_Your_Premises 54 Replies latest jw friends

• calico
    calico

I love it! I take it that you've had some pumpkin problems--how shocking! Sister E always took her daughter to see the pumpkins at a certain event--hmmmmmmm......her name could be sister hypocrite.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Butters, do what you must but don't get caught. Don't waste too much money on this either. Keep your $5 and your Hallmark card. The point was not to let them think a prankster put it there, the point was that they don't know who put it there, maybe it's decorations that the BOE approved of for Autumn. Maybe those pumpkins are just waiting to become pies. They are just pumkins, not demon symbols.

OH, what are they doing there, what should we do? Let's ask the elders before we do anything.
    Just in case, I won't enter this KH until someone clarifies. (might be demonized)

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Butters, do what you must but don't get caught. Don't waste too much money on this either. Keep your $5 and your Hallmark card. The point was not to let them think a prankster put it there, the point was that they don't know who put it there, maybe it's decorations that the BOE approved of for Autumn. Maybe those pumpkins are just waiting to become pies. They are just pumkins, not demon symbols.

That would be funny, only add a video camera. It would be fun to watch all the discussion, confusion, and tittering that would come from them. After alot of discussion between the elderes they would remove them.

CYP

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh that is rich! Now come over and pick me up from the floor because I fell off the chair from laughing so hard.

mumsy

• Butters
    Butters

Well, actually, I was thinking of starting a new religion out of this. "The Pumpkin Witnesses". We could start an entire cult based upon how the pumpkin is going to consume the world at Pumpageddon, a new day when the Great Pumpkin will gather all the other pumpkins together to battle Jehovah's Witnessses. It would be like a warning to JW's. (Butters 16:16)

• calico
    calico
    APUPI - Illinois

• willyloman
    willyloman
    This is a spoof, right?

CYP: Dude! This is brilliant satire. You missed your calling.

I had to laugh because we have "autumnal vegetables" on our front porch right now.

• fullofdoubtnow
  • Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

LOLOLOLOL!!

L.L.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    "The Pumpkin Witnesses".

As i am avoiding all organizations right now, I won't be able to join you, but please report back as to how it goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit